Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What happens if you play country music backwards?

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, man... I'm glad I stopped drinking before the era when people think it's cool to pay 20 or 30 bucks for a flippin' glass of gin and skanky, fortified white wine.

All these people are going to be drinking port out of a freeway bag and living in the back of the SUV they can no longer afford to put $6 a gallon gas in when their ARM's flip their houses and condos upside down. Bottoms up.

Beware of playing country music backwards. There are subliminal messages in there. Man Your By Stand. Mind Of State Lonestar A. Night The Through It Make Me Help. God knows this stuff is devilish enough without playing it backwards anyway.

Originally posted by blackpig:

Beware of playing country music backwards. There are subliminal messages in there. Man Your By Stand. Mind Of State Lonestar A. Night The Through It Make Me Help. God knows this stuff is devilish enough without playing it backwards anyway.

"Night The Through It Make Me Help..." Sounds like a country song written by Yoda... :D

Actually, Mon, if ya play country music backward you might get a big hit record.

Consider (this will be for the older to appreciate): old folk tune "Little Brown Jug" = [i-IV-V-I]; mid-1960's smash hit "Little Black Egg" = [i-V-IV-I].

Originally posted by I & I mjrn:

Actually, Mon, if ya play country music backward you might get a big hit record.

Consider (this will be for the older to appreciate): old folk tune "Little Brown Jug" = [i-IV-V-I]; mid-1960's smash hit "Little Black Egg" = [i-V-IV-I].

I don't care what they say,

I'm gonna keep it anyway.

I won't let them stretch their necks,

To see my little black egg with the little white specks.

I found it in a tree just the other day,

Now it's mine all mine, they can't take it away.

There comes mary, there comes lee :

I'll bet what they want to see.

I won't let them stretch their necks

To see my little black egg with the little white specks.

Oh gol durn, what can I do??

The little black egg's gonna tell on you.

I won't let them stretch their necks

To see my little black egg with the little white specks

Archived