Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Cool Firefox | Homepage thing...

Ok, I don't know if this is well known but I just camea cross it by accident. You know how you can set your homepage (the default page that appears when you launch Firefox) in Tools/Options? Well, if you have like a few or more tabs open and then set your page to "Current" -- then all those sites you currently have open, will open in seperate tabs, when you relaunch Firefox.

Cool.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I'm gonna try that - I tell ya I get more seriously useful tips like this off this site.

Sheesh I probably wouldn't be on Firefox at all if it wasn't for hearing about it here.

Just a pinch between the geek and chum

Been doing this for several years. Haven't seen a Firefox thread describing features in a while, so thanks for mentioning this to the wider, MP world, Phait.

I used to tab the SSS, The Guitar Forum, Google and my internet email pages.

I've since gone back to tabbing just the MP Forum homepage and Google. I put all as bookmark "buttons in the toolbar because if I need another Google page, hitting "home" opens all tabs you've saved as a homepage in new tabs. ;)

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

If you are reading a page and there are reference links within the article, just put your pointer on the link, hit 'control' and 'left click'. you can keep reading the page but the link will open in a tab. I don't know the limit but I've had as much as 21 pages tabbed. Slowly

"Let It Be!"

Originally posted by Slowly:

If you are reading a page and there are reference links within the article, just put your pointer on the link, hit 'control' and 'left click'. you can keep reading the page but the link will open in a tab. I don't know the limit but I've had as much as 21 pages tabbed. Slowly

Or set it so clicking the wheel opens pages in a new tab. :thu:

Originally posted by The Stranger:

Originally posted by Slowly:

Or set it so clicking the wheel opens pages in a new tab. :thu:
That doesn't change the link color, so I can't remember if I already clicked it. Slowly

P.S. also go to the web site and get the "MOUSE GESTURES" extension.

"Let It Be!"

Archived