Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Is assumption the mother of fuckuption?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

Congrats on your "Old Boeing Jetliner" post (707), Bruce! If you keep hanging around with us ne'er-do-wells, pretty soon you'll have more posts than I have. :eek::D

At least this is one place where I went gold and platinum - and even diamond, before Brucie did! ;):D

Originally posted by Philip O'Keefe:

Originally posted by Tedster:

Congrats on your "Old Boeing Jetliner" post (707), Bruce! If you keep hanging around with us ne'er-do-wells, pretty soon you'll have more posts than I have. :eek::D

At least this is one place where I went gold and platinum - and even diamond, before Brucie did! ;):D
Can we put that on our resumés/discographies? :D:thu:

I dunno about that one Bunny - I think we've got to wait for the certifications from the MIAA, but I'm pretty sure Brucie called me a gasser once, and you just know that's gotta go on there somewhere. ;):D Now I've just got to find the quote so I don't misrepresent what he actually said... :D

Oh wait - maybe he said "Phil, you have gas, er, get out of my control room" or something like that. :( Adding that quote to my resume suddenly isn't sounding like such a hot idea after all... ;)

Okay, I actually found the threads where Brucie called me a gasser... and here's the links...

http://www.musicplayer.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/022470/p/3.html#000073

http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/022761.html#000001

Now, why post the actual links? Because there's some really good info in there that I thought was worth re-reading... Bruce shared some cool stuff in those threads, and I had posted one or two things that in retrospect, kind of surprised me. :) Anyway, I thought they were worth the read, so I posted the links.

Good insights and comments Bruce! :thu:

Absolutely it is - I am in the military and the dumbest thing you can do is act on an assumption...(especailly a bad one)

We have (as well as others I'm sure) what's called the 5 P's:

PRIOR

PLANNING

PREVENTS

POOR

PERFORMANCE

Just think what the world would be like if more people adhered to the 5 P's....

Lava Man

www.lavacable.com

Your One-Stop Custom Cable Shop

Archived