Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who is U.k.'s Mr. X?

Ok,Iv'e seen this on the news twice now but I can't seem to find a link anywhere.A man was found on the beach in the U.k. recently apparently suffering some sort of trauma,but doesn't seem to speak a word.When handed a piece of paper he only draws a Piano.At some point he is lead to a Piano where he proceeds to play Tchaikovsky/Chopin etc. like a virtuoso,but know one has a clue to who he is because he doesn't speak,or write apparently.A real life "Shine" here it appears.Anyone else hear of this or have a link? I don't even know what to put in Google except "Mr. X" which got me nowhere.Anyway,the thing that gets me is that the only language he appears to understand is music.What a concept!
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He probably saw the movie "Shine" and he figured that the only way for a virtuoso concert pianist to get noticed was by being crazy and mysterious.

More to come I am sure; and don't forget the movie of the week that will come out the same day as his first CD of classicaly reworked techno dance music.

I'll bet you he will show up on Madonna's next CD.

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Originally posted by Geoff Grace:

Alndln, you must visit The Keyboard Corner more often. ;)

Although Iv'e dabbled for years with keyboards It's really not an instrument I have any real skill at(like guitar for instance),and besides,my Chopin and Tchaikovsky are really not up to par and I kind of know who I am. :D

Anyway,you would think this mr.X has had some sort of school or teacher who would recognize him,but I'm starting to think it's not fake/acting because he would of given it away by now in the environment he's currently in.I hope he finds himself,or at the very least,chooses Sonar to be run on an AMD based PC if and when he decides to record. :D

I don't know, and I hate to be such a skeptic, but doesn't this pic of him look like a bad alt band CD cover? http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41148000/jpg/_41148637_piano203.jpg

Jotown:)

"It's all good: Except when it's Great"

Originally posted by E-money:

He's faking it.

Wait, you'll see, publicity stunt.

And the doctors who are caring for him can't tell? Or are you saying their in on it? Anyway,that was my initial suspicion,but not a realistic one unfortunately at this point in time.I can't imagine what happened to this guy.

Archived