Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

So I rent this house from the department of natural resources. I run my teaching business and my recording business through the house, but the landlord decided they wanted to bulldoze the place and I have to get out. :cry: Ive been living here for 12 years.

Problem is that anything around here costs 4 times as much to rent something half as big.

So now I need a new place to stay and a real job, because I doubt I'll afford any kind of place near here, where I will be able to rebuild my studio with what my existing business provides me.

Perhaps someone could hand me a golden oppurtunity and get me the heck out of dodge.

things I have thought about:

Engineering at xm radio, to which my only contact there responded forget it, nobody here is gonna hire you.

Gettting a job at a real studio, but all the studios are farming their own employees with music schools, so theres no job to be gotten there.

Switching over to live sound, becoming a stagehand and working my way up to soundguy, dodging any sm58's that may be flung towards my teeth.

Teaching drums again. I like teaching drums but the money wouldnt be enough to sustain a apartment or a room for rent for that matter.

here's a link to my resume...

resume

perhaps some wise voice will come from within and steer me to the right destiny.

:freak:

http://www.kennyruyter.com/old/cowmix.mp3 <- Cowbell fever REMIX oh damn!!!

http://www.eastcoastbands.com

aka: ECBRules . thisOLDdude . keny . Scooch

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn...

12 years is a good long time to get "homed-in" to a place, too.

Wish i could help ya ECB, but all i can say is i'm really sorry this is happening. Good luck man, and keep us posted!

Dr. Seuss: The Original White Rapper

WWND?

Archived