Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Father charged in girls' deaths

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll go ahead and repost what I posted in the "is evil winning thread":

Originally posted by E-money:

More terrible stories in the news about murdered children, this time 2 eight year old girls out riding their bikes.

The world has become such a dangerous place to raise children in overnight, what happened?

Would things improve if the government threw a boatload of money at the problem? Are there any solutions?

I assume you are referring to the two little girls in by Chicago who were just discovered stabbed to death repeatedly???

It is absolutely beyond my comprehension how anyone could ever do something like that, especially to a child. But dig this shit; the police just arrested the father of one of the girls for both murders. He apparently just got out of prison.

Of course, this doesn't mean he is guilty, but if he is it's just unbelievable! What kind of a fucking monster do you have to be to do something like that!?!?

My little girl just had her second birthday today. Lot's of playing. We all went out and had some ice cream. It was a really nice time.

I love my kids. I cannot understand how people can turn this kind of rage against their own children.....or anyone else's, for that matter.

Very sad.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/05/10/illinois.girls/index.html

http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/US/05/10/illinois.girls/story.tobias.hobbs.cltv.jpg

Super 8

Hear my stuff here

Yeah, Paul, I remember when last we met, your wife had just had a stillbirth... :cry: ...I hope this works...

As for the case...GOOD GRIEF. That guy's a fricking maniac. Chasing people around with a chainsaw...stabbing two little girls to death, including his own daughter.

Take him on a nice cruise in the ocean. Tie an anchor around his neck and use him for shark bait.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

I like Ted's solution.

Unfortunately this guy will get endless appeals on the taxpayers bill, and a chance at "rehabilitation".

Shoot him in the head and charge his mother for the bullet. Chinese style, y'know?

Amateur Hack

Originally posted by Anderton:

The important thing is your wife, PBBPaul. Forget about the deranged kid killer.

Yup.

My best to you and your wife, Paul.

Tom

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent." - Victor Hugo

This story is just so repulsive. Why did this family ever let this piece of filth back into their lives AFTER he threatened neighbors with a chainsaw? The wife's father thought the guy was being wrongly accused because he just got out of prison for aggrivated assault.

The writing was on the wall with this guy, and nobody read it, and now 2 girls are dead.

We need to get a lot tougher on violent crime in this country. People need to serve more than 4 years for aggrivated assault.

"Politics are like sports, where all the teams suck"

Does this kind of shit happen in Europe? It always seems we hear about these kinds of things happening almost exclusively in the States.

How is it that we are raising so many crazy people?

These kinds of things make me want to move my family to the middle of nowhere.

I really don't know what to put here.

I found a stat that reported that there were 738 child murders in the US in 1997. I can't remember where I saw that, but I wonder what the yearly average works out to be. The world has been a horrible place for a long time...

I think the problem we have in the US is that our criminal justice system, manages to create harder criminals.

Double Posting since March 2002

Random Post Generator #26797

Originally posted by Sylver:

Does this kind of shit happen in Europe?

Just last month, while we were in England, the story hit the news about a young mother pushing a stroller through a park (in Surrey, I believe) when she was attacked and stabbed multiple times. She survived the attack, but from what I heard, she'll never be the same.

Go here:

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=1285&id=447602005

http://news.scotsman.com/topics.cfm?tid=1285&id=466452005

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

yeah it happens over here too. not as offten, but thats just because we r alot smaller. but we have our nutters walking around. just a few days ago a 16 year old girl was stabbed in the neck and shot in the back of the head. and thats after she had been druged.. dark dark world we live in..

Do not fear mistakes. There are none.-

Miles Davis.

Stop moaning everyone!!! Shut up and MAKE MUSIC!!!!!! -

Bruce Swedien

Originally posted by PBBPaul:

Not much in the way of details yet but as my wife lays in the hospital fighting for our yet-to-be-born child, this one just completely disgusts me.

I feel you Paul, wife and you are trying to make it happen and this dude ain't. :cry: Best wishes and prayers. Kcbass

"Let It Be!"

Originally posted by Sylver:

Does this kind of shit happen in Europe? It always seems we hear about these kinds of things happening almost exclusively in the States.

How is it that we are raising so many crazy people?

These kinds of things make me want to move my family to the middle of nowhere.

About two moths ago a police officer about 40 miles from here stabbed his three sons and wife... They all died. After that he blew his own head off.

6 weeks ago a guy was arrested 'cause he butchered his little girl and wife Abou 80 miles from here.

We have about 1 off these sick bastards each month within a 100 mile radius from my home.

Latest news,.. In Germany a wife,two daughters and son in law killed the Man of the house,..chopped him up and fed him to Dobermans and pigs.

Fan, nu pissar jag taggtråd igen. Jag skulle inte satt på räpan.

http://www.bushcollectors.com

Archived