Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Heh, asked a grrl out.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I`ve always had this urge to walk up to a beautiful woman that totally rocked my world and passionately kiss her...

Thats how I let my wife know how serious I was about her on our first "unofficial" date. When she knew I was coming in for the kiss, she said, "I have a boyfriend." I said, "I don`t care."

Sometimes you just know and you have to act on it.

Originally posted by Ken/Eleven Shadows:

[/QB]

but first, find a woman or two that you enjoy spending time with! [/QB]

Bwaaa haaaa haaaaa haaaaa. Women you enjoy spending time with!! Bwaaa haaaaa haaaa haaaaaa.

Oh, sorry, you were being serious. :o

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Originally posted by Phait:

Not after sex, or a life mate. I suppose you are talking in a relationship context when you say that.

Just some friends.

Excellent then. Just relax and have fun!

Just tell her you are rich and then never take her back to your place.

Chicks like money. :idea:

You could be ugly as hell and get chicks if you have money. This is a fact that the Rolling Stones prove time and time again.

Honestly, I'm not that interested in sex. My friend goes on and on about it and I'm like "yeah... uh huh... yeah... right...".

I long more for someone to be around, hold, watch movies with, fall asleep with, etc. So, my approach with Kavina wasn't intended to be suggestive, and definitely wasn't.

If I want to get laid ASAP I could network and find some parties. But I'm not much of a partier either.

Man... that's just like me, too. Really, it is. I've detailed a few instances about someone I'm seeing in my own online journal (only viewable to people I trust for personal reasons... and yes, she knows that I have written about our friendship in there).

As for the sex thing, I've never really gone far enough with anyone to even feel comfortable about surrendering so much. Some of my early religious beliefs partly play a role, but it's more or less about knowing the person long enough, and being comfortable with them. And, of course, knowing that we will be both there for everything that happens, good and bad.

If the person I'm with now is somebody I could spend a lifetime with, then all bets are off.

I joined MySpace.com a few days ago. I have several people on my friends list that I have added or have added me, and most live nearby or within state.

It's an awesome opportunity to meet up with people and make friends, guys or girls with common interests.

And I do have a couple cute girls on my list. ;)

Originally posted by Franky:

A girl I knew in college once told me that I should work out, because girls like guys with muscles. I don't think having nice muscles is required, but I think it helps.

NO WAY! Ive seen Revenge Of The Nerds, and teh geeks totally win! And stuff!!!!!!11oneone

I could burn a CD of my music, but I'm not certain it's the best idea. I have a little "audience" but I'm not up to the level of skill I'd like to be yet.

I wouldn't worry about the skill level. If your music is heartfelt and honest, she'll admire your effort to express yourself. And if she doesn't, find someone who does. Most women find the writing your own music thing to be very romantic unless you're a total headbanger. But there are headbanger chicks, too, so make your music and look for a woman who responds to it.

Women like a guy to be fit but not necessarily muscular. A gut is the ultimate physical turnoff.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

Originally posted by Mr.WOW:

You could be ugly as hell and get chicks if you have money. This is a fact that the Rolling Stones prove time and time again.

Truer words have never been written.

:D:D:D

:thu:

Originally posted by teh dri:

A girl I knew in college once told me that I should work out, because girls like guys with muscles. I don't think having nice muscles is required, but I think it helps.

NO WAY! Ive seen Revenge Of The Nerds, and teh geeks totally win! And stuff!!!!!!11oneone
I wish I'd realized that much sooner.

In a way, I do both now. I'm putting myself (with a little help) through school for a Comp Sci degree. I work out at least 4 times a week. I read as much as I can. I rarely am ever drunk, or do the drugs. Don't care, anyway. Music and photography (along with digimanipulation) are some of my highs.

Originally posted by Dr. Taz:

Honestly, I'm not that interested in sex. My friend goes on and on about it and I'm like "yeah... uh huh... yeah... right...".

I long more for someone to be around, hold, watch movies with, fall asleep with, etc. So, my approach with Kavina wasn't intended to be suggestive, and definitely wasn't.

If I want to get laid ASAP I could network and find some parties. But I'm not much of a partier either.

Man... that's just like me, too. Really, it is. I've detailed a few instances about someone I'm seeing in my own online journal (only viewable to people I trust for personal reasons... and yes, she knows that I have written about our friendship in there).

As for the sex thing, I've never really gone far enough with anyone to even feel comfortable about surrendering so much. Some of my early religious beliefs partly play a role, but it's more or less about knowing the person long enough, and being comfortable with them. And, of course, knowing that we will be both there for everything that happens, good and bad.

If the person I'm with now is somebody I could spend a lifetime with, then all bets are off.

You guys might want to consider a consultation with a urologist. I'm not trying to be facetious, but there's some possibility that low desire could be a sign of a health issue, physical or emotional. I think that it would be worth your time to discuss this with a professional.

:thu:

Or you could join the priesthood.

:D

You guys might want to consider a consultation with a urologist. I'm not trying to be facetious, but there's some possibility that low desire could be a sign of a health issue, physical or emotional. I think that it would be worth your time to discuss this with a professional.

You crack me up Dan!!! :D:D:D

There are guys that don't get all that excited about getting laid, and then again there are women that are next to being nymphos.... Not always is it the man that has the incredible sex drive and the woman bordering frigid. The key is to find a partner that offers balance.

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

Books by Craig Anderton through Amazon

Sweetwater: Bruce Swedien\'s "Make Mine Music"

Originally posted by Ani:

You crack me up Dan!!! :D:D:D

There are guys that don't get all that excited about getting laid, and then again there are women that are next to being nymphos.... Not always is it the man that has the incredible sex drive and the woman bordering frigid. The key is to find a partner that offers balance.

No, Ani, the key is to find a partner that wants sex every day. :D

bbach

No, Ani, the key is to find a partner that wants sex every day. :D
:D

I prefer a man that has a healthy sex drive for myself, but there ARE women that would rather go shopping with the girls than spend quality time with their man. They would rather sleep in opposite bedrooms or roll over and turn their backs on their man before they would love to be sensually rocked to sleep by a great lover. They would rather spend two hours in front of a make-up mirror in the morning than to be awakened by soft kisses all over their body....

There are men that can't be interupted while watching a TV program. They sleep in pajamas or fully clothed and draw a line down the middle of the bed, while throwing a fit if the wife crosses over the line. There are men that don't get into french kissing or anything else that would involve using their tongue for anything other than tasting food for that matter.

There is someone for everyone...

Let Mr. Prude hook up with Ms. Frigid

And let Mr. Rock Solid hook up with Ms. Willing, Ready, and Able. ;)

As I said....... BALANCE!!! :D

You can take the man away from his music, but you can't take the music out of the man.

For the most excitement, find somebody that you have absolutely nothing in common with.

The wife and I are almost polar opposites. And the result is that we mesh and combine to make a partnership that is greater than the sum of it's parts.

We are like two pieces of a puzzle that bear no similarities but fit together perfectly.

...than to be awakened by soft kisses all over their body...

Ani, I'm trying to work over here. :mad::love:

Yorik

Stone In A Pond

"Man will occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of the time he will pick himself up and continue on."

Originally posted by StoneinaPond:

I think this thread is in danger of turning into a fantasy thread. Craig, quick, pull this thread!! (or not).

bbach

I used to be in awesome shape, with a 6 pack.
Me too, but then I drank the six-pack. ;)

I think being successful with the ladies is about not being afraid of them, and being yourself. So far I haven't gotten over being afraid of them. :freak:

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Originally posted by StoneinaPond:

;)Take Me Away

Originally posted by teh dri:

Dude! I'm a total nerd. Check out my picture.

http://us.f2.yahoofs.com/users/41dcd058z6dcabab2/frankydeuce/__sr_/81c3.jpg?pfaDBhCBFjyWM.Yk

Oringinally posted by Dan South:

I wouldn't worry about the skill level. If your music is heartfelt and honest, she'll admire your effort to express yourself. And if she doesn't, find someone who does. Most women find the writing your own music thing to be very romantic unless you're a total headbanger. But there are headbanger chicks, too, so make your music and look for a woman who responds to it.

I agree. One time a girl really liked me just because of the way I sang karaoke. She was singing a lot of No Doubt songs. Then it was my turn to sing. The song I sang was "Sit on My Face and Tell Me That You Love Me" by Monty Python. Was I singing at a professional level? Hell No! But she kept laughing and laughing. Later that week she saw me at a dance club. She went up on one of those dancing platforms with me, held her arms open to her sides and had a big smile on her face. I realize now that she wanted me to just start grabing her and grinding against her, which is the way people dance these days. But I was too shy. It seems like girls reach a point where they're with a guy they really like, and they want the guy to just go ahead and kiss them or, in a dance club situation, start grinding up against them.

That's been part of my problem. Recongnizing when to just go ahead and kiss a girl, or start touching a girl when she's giving me the right signals.

All that stuff happened when I was going to college in Eastern Tennessee at a school called Tusculum in Greeneville, Tennessee. I have a mini-van, so I used to load up my van with a bunch of friends and drive them to a dance club 30 minutes away in Johnson City, Tennessee. I became pretty popular that way, but I didn't really like the dance club much. I was just giving people rides because everyone else really liked it. I really miss living in Tennessee though. It's a beautiful state and the people are awesome.

Oringinally posted by Dan South:

Women like a guy to be fit but not necessarily muscular.

I'd say that's pretty acurate. I think girls like a guy who's about as muscular as Brad Pitt in Fight Club. But not too muscular like Arnold Schwarzenegger. You don't have to be good looking or muscular for girls to find you attractive (someone already mentioned the Stones). But I think it can help.

I worked out today and I'm looking forward to getting back in shape. Phait, when you start working out, it is important to get proper nutrition. It's important to get enough protein, as well as carbs and healthy fats. Although I think it's a good idea to change your diet gradually.

Make sure to eat breakfast and eat right before and right after you work out. I have an uncle who reccommends "The Zone" diet by Dr. Barry Sears. Dr. Barry Sears reccomends that your calorie consumption should be about 40% carbohydrates 30% protein and 30% fat. You could probably eat more carbs, since you're not trying to loose weight. You can find books about "The Zone" at your local library. The recent issue (I think it was June 2005) of Consumer Reports gave "The Zone" high marks. I posted something about "The Zone" at the end of the ALRIGHT, YOU FAT MAGGOTS! thread, but I don't think anyone read it. It's at the bottom of this page:

http://www.musicplayer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?/ubb/get_topic/f/1/t/022369/p/7.html

It seems like I keep recommending that people go to their local library. I don't know if anyone ever listens to me, but there's a lot of useful information there. Not everything is on the internet!

Archived