Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

What Is A "Blog" ?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep, "weB log".

I have one for when I get into school, it could be of interest to people looking into going to school for graphic design, and for me to recollect through once I'm done.

Other than that, I can't keep up with even my own personal blog, so they never take off. That and I don't read anyone else's personal blog, because I don't care enough.

If it's all about a road trip, vacation, an album in the making, things like that.. cool. Otherwise, not interested. But there is a point in writing one, maybe for family and friends to keep them updated on things, instead of having to overwhelmingly repeat so and so happened, or whatever.

(Cue zombie-type music)

CURSE OF THE BLOG PEOPLE...

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:BcYZAQMtYxIJ:freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~vanrcwisner/tollund.jpg

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Web logs were literally surfing diaries and lists of interesting sites that 'net geeks kept in the old days to share their adventures with others. Over time they evolved more into public journals and diaries.

But the ability to include links is still usually a central feature of most blogging software.

What's up Ernest! I'm still enjoying those tracks you mastered for me.
I`m doing well thanks. Very cool to hear you enjoyed the mastering! I still listen to your songs, especially Mothers Love. Very appropriate for tomorrow.

Speaking of Mothers Love...I wrote a song called "Happy Mothers Day" for my wife several years ago. The video should be on my site sometime later this evening or early tomorrow. I`ll announce it when it goes up.

Peace,

Ernest

Archived