Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, i gess i should tell you abit about myself.

well. to start my spelling is very bad. so plz forgive me if you read something that dont make sence.

i'm the son of a well known recored producer and have been in or around studios all my life. but still find myself not knowing that much.

i right music for the hip hop massive,hehe.

i'm doing ok at it, but i do most of it. or all of it on my own. and alot of the time find myself stuck. i have been looking for a bord like this for some time. you guys know what your talking about. i tryed out a few of the tips on here and there great. anyway, i hope you dont mind me asking alot of Q's.

nice one. Badlands.. oh and b4 your ask why dont i ask my dad for help. well. its a long story..

Do not fear mistakes. There are none.-

Miles Davis.

Stop moaning everyone!!! Shut up and MAKE MUSIC!!!!!! -

Bruce Swedien

Originally posted by the badlands:

hope you dont mind me asking alot of Q's.

Not at all and welcome.As you'll notice,this section is the lounge area where some on-topic(music related),and off-topic things get discussed.You'll also notice that there are specialized sections for specific needs as well,so take advantage of those and enjoy your stay.
"A Robot Playing Trumpet Blows"

Originally posted by Shars:

many of these guys here are top of their game when it comes to anything musical. :)

I fill the gap at the other end of the spectrum, I'm at the bottom of my game and make you feel better when you think you're doing badly :D

Welcome, wherabouts are you??

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

hey guys! thanks!

''Who's your daddy?''

you will have to get to know me a bit better 1st. hehe

Do not fear mistakes. There are none.-

Miles Davis.

Stop moaning everyone!!! Shut up and MAKE MUSIC!!!!!! -

Bruce Swedien

Doesn't matter who your father is, I'm going to welcome to the Forums on your own merits! :thu:

Cheers and glad you've stopped by!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Come on, guys....the answer is right in front of your face. Don't you see it? He is "The Badlands", misfit son of The Badlands III, keeper of his own domain, ruler of his own presence, king in his own palace, he takes shit from no one....

http://n00086.myspace.com/00086/40/67/86337604_l.jpg

Archived