Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

coming out of the closet.........

Mats Olsson.,

Thanks for hosting the pic of "BOB" as my avatar. It's been a good ride, but now it's time to reveal my true identity with my own picture.

Everyone else,

I feel more comfortable here with all we have been through together. By the way, I think it's too big again! Can anyone help me? Mats?....or maybe some other generous member of this wonderful community?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

forceman,

JESUS! I knew I shouldn't have put my own pic here. I get told that I look like everyone. But it's ok. I have heard the John Belushi comment before when I was 40 pounds heavier, but maybe I look like him if he didn't O.D. and allowed the cocaine to take make him thinner? Correction: John Belushi and everyone else looks like ME!!!

Hey now!

Being compared to John Belushi is nothing to complain about! There's worse comparisons, believe me.

I've been accused of looking like a short-haired Weird Al Yankovic several times. :evil: Again, there's worse to be associated with.

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Originally posted by ryst:

forceman,

JESUS! I knew I shouldn't have put my own pic here. I get told that I look like everyone. But it's ok. I have heard the John Belushi comment before when I was 40 pounds heavier, but maybe I look like him if he didn't O.D. and allowed the cocaine to take make him thinner? Correction: John Belushi and everyone else looks like ME!!!

A young John Belushi.. :)

Steve Force,

Durham, North Carolina

--------

My Professional Websites

Dude, I thought you were going to admit that you were gay! Not that there's anything wrong with that.... :freak:

(This post is not intended to be a gay bashing post. If it was, I'd have a 20 ton rock fall on Ellen Degenres)

BlueStrat

a.k.a. "El Guapo" ;)

...Better fuzz through science...

http://geocities.com/teleman28056/index.html

Archived