Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

more dry humour

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A guy walks into a piano bar, and hears beautiful music being played by a dishevelled guy at the piano. He asks the name of the song, and the pianist says, "it's called 'Let me do you until your eyebrows fall out'."

He then launches into another beautiful melody, and says to the listener, "This one's called 'Lick my balls until my forehead caves in'".

The listener, apalled, asked "Why would you name your songs in such crude terms?". The pianist shrugged, and said that's just how they came out.

After a few more songs, the pianist excuses himself and goes to the men's room. When he comes back out, the listener tells him, "Y'know your fly's open and your dick's hanging out...".

The pianist says, "Know it? I WROTE it!".

Tim, ducking in Jersey

Play. Just play.

Gee, Coaster, you're hilarious. :rolleyes:

Eh, at least you're here.

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Extremely abreviated version of this joke, but here goes:

Two rabbits in a snack bar, each ordered a cheese toastie. They enjoyed them so much they asked for two more.

But there was only one left, so one of them settled for a ham toastie. On the way home this rabbit suddenly clutched his stomach and dropped to the ground.

"what's wrong with you" asked his pal.

"I'm done for" said the dying rabbit, "It's mixing-my-toasties"

Fa Fa FA Fa fa fa fa fa FA fa FA FA

Originally posted by Base:

Extremely abreviated version of this joke, but here goes:

Two rabbits in a snack bar, each ordered a cheese toastie. They enjoyed them so much they asked for two more.

But there was only one left, so one of them settled for a ham toastie. On the way home this rabbit suddenly clutched his stomach and dropped to the ground.

"what's wrong with you" asked his pal.

"I'm done for" said the dying rabbit, "It's mixing-my-toasties"

Base, that took me about 2 minutes of reading the last line over and over again to get it. But once I got it, it's very funny!!

:thu:

Cheers!

Spencer

"I prefer to beat my opponents the old-fashioned way....BRUTALLY!!!!"

Archived