Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Sure is quiet here 'bouts...

Caevan O’Shite

14 minutes ago, Scott Fraser said:

That's what I was just thinking.

My GF often asks me what I'm thinking about when I'm quiet for a long time. My answer is usually "Nothing."

I figured, it's Summer, nice weather and opportunities to go places and do things and see people "IRL" for most of us most of the time... Me, I've been staying in recovering from that heart business (which is going VERY WELL), and waiting for eye surgery that will allow me to go back to my job and see well enough to do it- thus currently spending waaay too much time online...  😅

I hope you and everyone are doing well!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

1 hour ago, surfergirl said:

Ok, my mother says sometimes I make things about myself to often.  So here goes. 

Tomorrow I start my new second job, head coach. I can't believe it's been 6 years.

35204-980x681.jpg.692f018ae0b8238c9ddf498813120769.jpg

That's great! Congratulations, and thank you for doing that- I'm sure that you'll make a beneficial, positive difference for others, Coach!

I was terrible at athletic sports when I was young; the only things I had going for me there were limitless energy, being none too shabby at running, and being wildly hyperactive. So, if our High School had offered 'Soccer' or Lacrosse, I might have gone out for one of those and done well. I should have gone out for Track, Cross Country Track, or maybe even Wrestling...

Basketball, Football, Baseball... ?! Forget it! Too scrawny and uncoordinated!

I did join the High School Stage Band/Jazz Band in my final year- on Guitar, of course!- and played in one concert. I did pretty well, if I say so, myself, and I wished that I'd done so sooner and performed with them more!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Caevan O’Shite said:

Sure is quiet here 'bouts lately...

reXd5Y6.gif

Been getting much quieter on this board for several years. The Fangster was real busy arguing with everyone and also posting a bunch of stuff, some good some not so good, I miss him a bit.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I've been nursing myself and my wife back to life from having Covid.  My wife went on a cruise to Alaska and brought me back a gift with her welcome home kiss LoL!  It's been 8 days for her and she tested positive again this morning.  I'll wait till Friday and test when it's been 10 days of me being in my self-imposed quarantine...I don't want to be a spreader.  I'm starting to feel better but still not up to 100% yet.  Probably 75% for now...Tequila and Whiskey help now that I'm off Nyquil...So I've been keeping a low profile in the background.  I have noticed those tumbleweeds lately and the crickets...:cool:

• Like 6
Take care, Larryz

4 hours ago, Larryz said:

I've been nursing myself and my wife back to life from having Covid.  My wife went on a cruise to Alaska and brought me back a gift with her welcome home kiss LoL!  It's been 8 days for her and she tested positive again this morning.  I'll wait till Friday and test when it's been 10 days of me being in my self-imposed quarantine...I don't want to be a spreader.  I'm starting to feel better but still not up to 100% yet.  Probably 75% for now...Tequila and Whiskey help now that I'm off Nyquil...So I've been keeping a low profile in the background.  I have noticed those tumbleweeds lately and the crickets...:cool:

Fullest and fastest recovery to you both, Larry!! Be well and good. Health luck and happiness to you.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Larryz said:

Stay Healthy Mr and Mrs Larryz. I hope all is well quickly.

• Like 1

I finally got Covid a few weeks back, and felt about as bad as a head cold. More annoying than anything else, but I did my part and stayed home, so as not to share it with anyone else.

After that, I was back to work, landscaping during the day, bartending at night, "BOB" knows what else in between? Digging up Boxwoods, buffet dinner for 35, preparing a client's yard for a wedding, making cocktails for 150, that sort of thing . . .

In more fun news, Novparolo got an invitation to perform live Musical accompaniment to a Halloween Night showing of "Nosferatu", the OG of Vampire movies! It's one of my favorite Horror movies of all time, so I'm very excited about the chance to play Music for the film, and a live (one hopes), presumably human audience.

Last, but not least, this Mac is really breaking down, which makes doing anything with it much more effort, and much less fun than it should be. I give it another couple of weeks, maybe, before I really give up on it.

Time to be sort of useful get ready for the week . . .

• Like 6

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

There has been a lot of unusually warm sunny weather here in southeast Michigan, and I have been taking advantage of it by riding my Waverunner a lot.  For instance, in the last ten days of August, I was out riding on eight of those days.   The weekend after Labor Day I had the big Woods N Water Outdoor News Weekend, my favorite hunting and fishing show that I still do.  Plus, last week I officially became a home builder.  A longtime friend is both a real estate agent and a home builder, and he needed some money for a seven home project, so voila, I am now a partner in a home building LLC.  And since it will be sunny and in the low 80's every day this week, I need to go out and ride some more, because fall officially starts this Sunday.  Which, coincidentally, is my 65th birthday.

• Like 6
I rock; therefore, I am.