Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ok, I need a name for a band that....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember with my first rock band in the 70's, we put a sheet of paper on the fridge and everyone wrote names, then voted by secret ballot which one to use: No-TV Motel. It pretty much described my house at the time - we couldn't keep an operable TV, and a whole lot of people crashed there over several years. Much later I was with the Altared Boys (I was the only heathen who didn't in his youth serve as a Catholic altar boy). Some of my suggestions that didn't make it: The Standard Deviants Osama Rush Limbaugh and the Fabulous Flaming Fatwahs [way before 9-11] Knot Bad Not Hed Knot Bad, Not Hed Self Destructive Tendon Seize Tendon Seas Orthopedic Tendon Seas One I just thot of: Enery the Ape I Yam Not Found in Stores Is that Spanish name anything like Merde de Poulet? [sigh] I'm headed for a benefit jam session tonight - one of the regular jammers, a bass player named Jon Mills was killed riding his bicycle recently. I didn't know his last name, but I really enjoyed his playing and jamming with him. I'm gonna try "Wish You Were Here" if I can remember the words I got from a site called Rock Lyrics. I've known the little D progression for quite a while, but another guy usually sings it - better voice. He not busy being born is busy dyin'. - Dylan

He not busy being born

Is busy dyin'.

...Bob Dylan

* No Rehearse * 3 Hour Show * Used to before ( to be four ) * Blah Blah Blah In the mood of "Leche del Pollo": * Hen Boobs * Worm Legs [i]BTW: "Leche del Pollo" means "Milk of the Chicken" or simpler, "Chicken Milk".[/i]

Músico, Productor, Ingeniero, Tecnólogo

Senior Product Manager, América Latina y Caribe - PreSonus

at Fender Musical Instruments Company

Instagram: guslozada

Facebook: Lozada - Música y Tecnología

www.guslozada.com

Archived