Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Another (not so new) synth: Behringer MODEL 15

There are never enough synths around! 😁

I wonder why synth manufacturers, both software (Cherry Audio)  and hardware (this one) have decided to launch synths on my birthday!. Is that a sign that I should buy them? 🤣

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RABid said:

Behringer actually announced the Model 15 two years ago. Then again a year ago.  Then again 4 days ago. Will it actually appear this time?

Thanks, I was not aware of that... Let's see!

Just now, CyberGene said:

I double checked the date on the first post to make sure it’s not old because I member this being a very old news. But indeed, it never actually appeared in real. 

Now it says "ready for takeoff". That could be the key! 🚀

I've stopped trying to keep track of Behringer years ago, thank you all for confirming that this was announced years ago because I was going a little crazy.

Which synth is this taking, the Grandmother? Or was that another Behringer synth?

On 5/14/2024 at 12:05 PM, CHarrell said:

I've stopped trying to keep track of Behringer years ago, thank you all for confirming that this was announced years ago because I was going a little crazy.

Which synth is this taking, the Grandmother? Or was that another Behringer synth?

It's similar to a Moog Grandmother by the looks of it. It's definitely not a clone of the Moog Model 15.