Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Help a beginner recreate the sounds in this song ?

Can you help a beginner recreate the keyboard sounds in this song ?

Most of the playing is happening in the beginning and ending of the track. The middle section is a drum solo but a synth keeps pulsating throughout.

From what I know this keyboardist is using a Korg Triton live and sometimes you can see some model of a Roland keyboard.

I`m using a Triton emulation vst and I have all the vst emulations from Arturia.

Can anyone help me ?

Please be very detailed and try to explain in a ELI5 (Explain Like I’m Five) fashion , as I`m just starting with synths.

Thank you !!!

https://youtu.be/EfqEfYJRuj4

I'd look for lead sounds with "sync" in the title.  And lead sounds with "Saw" in the title.  To me it sounds like an osc sync program and a sawtooth program layered.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, onion said:

Can you help a beginner recreate the keyboard sounds in this song ?

Most of the playing is happening in the beginning and ending of the track. The middle section is a drum solo but a synth keeps pulsating throughout.

From what I know this keyboardist is using a Korg Triton live and sometimes you can see some model of a Roland keyboard.

I`m using a Triton emulation vst and I have all the vst emulations from Arturia.

Can anyone help me ?

Please be very detailed and try to explain in a ELI5 (Explain Like I’m Five) fashion , as I`m just starting with synths.

Thank you !!!

https://youtu.be/EfqEfYJRuj4

This is the third forum at least that you ask exactly the same... Why don't you take some time to learn synthesis?. You have been already given advice on that elsewhere (Sound on Sound tutorials)

Trying to find shortcuts won't help in the long run, trust me

PS: down-voting this won't help you to LEARN, which is what you seem to be avoiding at all means, looking just for an easy, no effort answer

• Dislike 1

It's preset sound vibe on all if it, just get yourself acquainted with that Triton plug, afaicr there's several hundreds of sounds in it...

• Like 1

"You live every day. You only die once."

Where is Major Tom?

- - - - -

Band Rig: PC3, HX3 w. B4D, 61SLMkII

Other stuff: Prologue 16, KingKORG, Opsix, DM12D, Argon8m, EX5R, Toraiz AS-1, IK Uno, Toraiz SP-16, Erica LXR-02, QY-700, SQ64, Beatstep Pro