Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Alert. NYC area. Free yamaha grand

Just saw on the FB marketplace.  I have nothing to do with this, but it's out there. Won't post a link as, FB is weird about that, but if you're interested, search,.. it's a white baby grand just north of the NJ/NY border.  Could be great. Who knows, but def worth looking into.

I figured.  I get that a lot with fish too. Someone tells me the fish are bitin’ here. The fish are bitin’ there.  By the time I get there the fish are long gone.   

J  a  z  z  P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

The free grand pianos that show up on FB marketplace are usually Yamaha, although not exclusively, are basically all scams.

Mike Kent

- Chairman of MIDI 2.0 Working Group

- MIDI Association Executive Board

- Co-Author of USB Device Class Definition for MIDI Devices 1.0 and 2.0

51 minutes ago, Mike Kent said:

The free grand pianos that show up on FB marketplace are usually Yamaha, although not exclusively, are basically all scams.

Not always, and it never hurts to inquire/check it out.  I posted elsewhere about someone giving away a beautiful, pristine condition Yamaha C7, which i passed on (no room for it), but it later ended up in a club I play at.  I have a beautiful Baldwin M grand that i got the same way.   

• Like 1