Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT: 3.3 hours of AI-generated cinematic music - royalty free - only five bucks

Neon Void by Secret Level
https://secretlevelmusic.bandcamp.com/album/neon-void

I just saw this on LinkedIn of all places (I have nothing to do with this site.)  Is this the future of commercial music?

"Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more.

Neon Void is a cinematic album created entirely by AI - through the guidance of humans at Secret Level. It’s the world’s first AI music album that also comes with a Creative Commons license that allows anyone to use the music, royalty-free, in films, TV commercials, social films, or anything else (besides reselling).

With over 100 tracks, this soundtrack contains over 3.3 hours of original music with styles ranging from trip-hop to classical to Synthwave to 80s horror/thrillers. Each track (or level as we call it) is 2:00 minutes in length."

The world continues to change.

• Dislike 1

Michael

Montage 8, Logic Pro X, Omnisphere, Diva, Zebra 2, etc.

I'm sure the hit points will line up EXACTLY with the needed hit points in the video, and that the cymbal crash will occur at the split-second the scene changes. Oh, and the tempo will speed up subtly as the action picks up, prior to the final plot point in the commercial. And I'm equally sure the 2-minute "levels" (what a stupid word, why not call them "giblets" or something?) will be easily split into cohesive 15, 30, and 60 second versions.

For $5, it's a bargain to have music that can do all those things for commercials and soundtracks! Vive le AI!