Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Eagle Eyes

I was at a tribute show last night, a band from Western Canada called Eagle Eyes. Of course they did Eagles tunes. They did absolutely the best tribute to the Eagles material and better than any other tribute band that I have ever seen. The the guitar players were absolutely spectacular. The bass and drummer were spot on, the band rocked it. The vocals were great. The harmonies were awesome (I started my musical odyssey singing a-Capella doo wop with a group called the Soundmasters on Long Beach Island New Jersey so I am well versed in harmonies). The stunned me with their spot on vocals. I saw Joe Walsh do the Rocky Mountain Way with The James Gang in Bricktown NJ on their first national tour, The Eagle Eyes did that spot on also. The guitar player who played Walsh was excellent in the vocals as well as the guitar work as were the rest of them. I recommend the Eagle Eyes tribute band highly if they ever show up in your area. https://www.eagleeyestribute.rocks/

• Like 4
  • Cool 2