Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Anyone here heard from KuruPrionz?

His last post was on June 1st, so I hope he is doing okay. I'm pretty sure he got a little overwhelmed from posting so incessantly, but I hope he's doing well and I also hope he will check in to this site very soon.

Or maybe it's just me. I hope KuruPrionz isn't leaving this site, because if he is, that would upset me, because he posted some really cool things on this site.

There was another time he disappeared for a while, and I was concerned. I wrote him and it turned out there was nothing wrong, just that life was getting in the way - I believe he had issues with IIRC flooding, he had to move while his place got rebuilt, that kind of thing. Besides, it's summer in the Northwest, so there are plenty of reasons not to stay inside :)

Hopefully he'll be checking in again soon, but if he doesn't, I'll send him a PM. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry, I forgot to communicate this as well. I communicated with him last week, and he is doing fine. And yes, part of his de-cluttering is not just things but also managing time, and that includes online time.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...