Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

New Piano Sample for KeyScape

There seems to be a trend of felt pianos over recent years.  Noire, Nord Felt Upright, Spitfire Originals felt piano, Keyscape.  Seems to be a lot of demand for it.

Yamaha U1 Upright, Roland Fantom 8, Nord Stage 4 HA73, Nord Wave 2, Korg Nautilus 73, Viscount Legend Live, Lots of Mainstage/VST Libraries

Thanks for your post! I have actually missed this I wouldn't have known otherwise about this new update. Will try it soon.. 

I wish they added some more acoustic piano sounds. The ones they have on there currently (especially the C7 grand) are pretty bad compared to hardware Kawai and Nord for example.

• Like 1

Catch me on YouTube for 200 IQ piano covers, musical trivia quizzes, tutorials, reviews and other fun stuff...

https://www.youtube.com/p1anoyc

10 minutes ago, Chummy said:

Thanks for your post! I have actually missed this I wouldn't have known otherwise about this new update. Will try it soon.. 

I wish they added some more acoustic piano sounds. The ones they have on there currently (especially the C7 grand) are pretty bad compared to hardware Kawai and Nord for example.

I don't agree with that I have a Nord Stage 3 and Keyscape and find I like the Keyscape more.   I've gone back and forth with the Nord sounds over the last year I've had the Stage 3 on how much I like them.   The Keyscape sounds I've had for a couple years and have liked them the whole time. 

Thanks for the heads up. Liking the new felt piano from initial playing. 

My impressions of the existing Keyscape Grand Piano is that really stands out when recording. It is as good as anything I've heard. I was disappointed with it initially when playing it via my Kawai CA. I still don't enjoy the live sound as much as Addictive Keys strangely enough,never mind my Kawai. But put it into a mix and it comes alive.