Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

David Crosby and Graham Nash for Presidents?

I just heard a cut off the latest Crosby and Nash CD called "Lay Me Down". The only way I can describe it is that it's "scary good". :thu:

Meanwhile...they've announced their (appropriate wording) "joint candidacy" for Presidents of the USA :D :

http://www.crosbynash2004.com/blog/

From the site:

"When asked who would be named their Vice President, Graham Nash replied there was no need for oneWell have two presidents, and between us we have vice covered."

"Recently, David Crosby told an assembled crowd that, if elected, one of their first acts would be the cleaning out of Area 51 to address the illegal alien issue."

:D

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't it sad that we've come to this? Nominees from both sides no nothing about "The American People". It's nothing more than a game for the rich and powerful. They don't have a clue. This should probably moved to the political thread.

Would David & Graham live long enough to make it through the first term?

GY

Well, actually, if you read their page, their candidacy seems tongue-in-cheek. As Botch pointed out, Crosby has some convictions on his record, and Nash is ineligible because he's a native Briton.

I would like to keep it here, because the main point of my post (although I titled the thread about the "candidacy" aspect) was to focus on the new music they're doing.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Archived