Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT - Amazing Picture

Stare at the two pictures in this link. It took me about 5 seconds of intense focus to see the hidden image.

EDITED:

Sorry Guys,

I didn't know there was a problem with the audio being so loud. :o My PC has headphones, which I wasn't wearing at the time, so I didn't realize the volume was really loud.

I removed the link in response to Dan's comments. I don't want anyone to die as a result of my posting.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I had a boss that could never see these 3-d images. We had a hard time trying to figure out why he could never see the images. Turns out, he was blind in one eye. You need two eyes in order for it to work.

Originally posted by YaCaBaby:

Originally posted by Dylan PDX:

You bastard, that scared the shit out of me :idea::D ! Thank god my speakers were turned down to a reasonable level!

It scared you?

Dam, i fell of my chair and had my husband pissing his self laughing on the floor!

I'm amped up on a triple latte right now, so yes, I fell victim to this :D .

There was a version of this floating around a couple of years ago, a "what's wrong with this picture" of a room. Do a Google search for "whatswrong.swf" and several links for it will come up. It's more effective, IMHO.

Stephen Fortner

Principal, Fortner Media

Former Editor in Chief, Keyboard Magazine

Digital Piano Consultant, Piano Buyer Magazine

Industry affiliations: Antares, Arturia, Giles Communications, MS Media, Polyverse

Yeah, I remember some damn fool sending some crap like this around about a year or two ago. The face was scarier that time. I should have learned my lesson the first time.

RG203, you're on a lot of shit lists right now. A disclaimer would have been nice. I hope that someone with a heart condition doesn't DIE as a result of your fucked up little practical joke. Dumbass.

The Black Knight always triumphs!

That's not so bad.

Then again, I'm on a terminal at work, and have no sound...

BTW, that face is from the movie "Fright Night" (1985), near the end, when Amanda Bearse's character 'Vamps out'. Worst case of makeup I've ever seen. :D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Damn Dan...

You sure are a grumpy old fart, arent you?

"You damn kids get off my lawn!"

"Meat is the only thing you need beside beer! Big hunks of meat and BEER!!...Lots of freakin' BEER."

"Hey, I'm not Jesus Christ, I can't turn water into wine. The best I can do is turn beer into urine." Zakk Wylde

http://www.hepcnet.net/bbssmilies/super.gif

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15_1_109.gif

Archived