Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Any plans for a Cubase hints and tips?

I now own four of your books Craig - I can't say that I've finished reading them all yet but I will, fastatic resources.

The one that would fill a gap for me would be a Cubase book similar to your Studio One / Pro Tools books. I've recently upgraded to the Pro version after years on the more basic products and I don't really know where to start with the extra functionality - or even whether I would ever realisitically need some of it. My knowledge and workflow is pretty basic... I've tried a couple of times to dip into the manual but there's *too much* of it, unless you have something specific you want to find out about then the only way to find the real nuggets is to read it all. Nearly 1400 pages....

You might think that there are good resources already out there, in which case feel free to signpost :)

Best regards, JP.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are no current plans for a Cubase book, but that can always change. My book on Mixing and Mastering with Cubase SX/SL was quite successful, so it might be time to consider a Cubase book. Thanks for the suggestion!