Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

One of my best buys still keeps on giving!

A singer I've worked with on a couple of occasions messaged me the other day asking to do a roaming gig.

"Yeah, sure."

I say yes to everything. I have a AX-Synth. All good.
Then, I remember having not used it in years - I sold it to a great player from South Africa!

So, not to let the client down… the only battery powered keyboard have is the mighty Korg i3.
Got my drill and a spray can out. Made a cable to connect to a Sennheiser belt pack. An hour's work.

Honestly, if I did real maths, this thing has paid for itself so many many many times. It's a total gem.
I've got, and had, all sorts of things for different jobs, but this thing keeps giving. And, it sounds absolutely fine. A total problem solver.
Like a good little cheap mixer, or that box of cables that come in handy when you most need them.

It does stuff my Stage 2 never could, and  my three Kronosseses and MacBooks over the years will never give the returns on this little thing. (at least at my base pro level 🙃)

Off to buy many batteries…

309657668_10223891825577893_8003049603795937119_n.jpeg

310126621_10223891831258035_2047372765472781695_n.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Wow! 1