Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

free hammond in NC area ....

Saw this today; know nothing about it other than it's free. Appears to be an M-100 series so it has a tonewheel generator and I think a scanner vibrato.   link

image.png.2334c496b18737d0f101b918cb369b48.png

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band

That is probably an M-162 which is a rare variant of the M-100 series. It was the institutional model which features a locking fold down cover. I believe The Animals used one of these on the Ed Sullivan show when they performed "Don't Bring Me Down" and "Shake" around 1965.

Gibson G101, Fender Rhodes Piano Bass, Vox Continental, RMI Electra-Piano and Harpsichord 300A, Hammond M102A, Hohner Combo Pianet, OB8, Matrix 12, Jupiter 6, Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, CS70M, CP35, PX-5S, WK-3800, Stage 3 Compact

Someone is coming to buy my M-102A tomorrow. I sold my C-3 and Leslie 122 earlier this year so I will be Hammond-less for the first time in many years. An impending move to another state is forcing me to sell a lot of gear.

Gibson G101, Fender Rhodes Piano Bass, Vox Continental, RMI Electra-Piano and Harpsichord 300A, Hammond M102A, Hohner Combo Pianet, OB8, Matrix 12, Jupiter 6, Prophet 5 rev. 2, Pro-One, CS70M, CP35, PX-5S, WK-3800, Stage 3 Compact

On 8/12/2022 at 4:59 PM, marino said:

You should have notified me... :freak:

We sent 29 organs and 11 Leslie's two months ago.   I helped with inventory for my friends father.  The guys name is Francesco Andrei.

Organ Studio Italia

di Francesco Andrei
Via F.lli Cervi 1
19034 ??Ortonovo (SP)
A 4 Km dal casello autostradale di Carrara.
info@organstudio.com
keki69@hotmail.it
www.organstudio.com
cell. 347-9648616 Fisso 0187-915140

• Cool 1

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

A friend of my family has been trying to sell their M3 for over 15 years. They had a buyer and then the 2008 recession hit and the person backed out. Since then they've tried selling it a few times off and on, even dropping the price to free, but to no avail. Not much of a market apparently up north.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76| Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT, Kurzweil PC4 (88)

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

58 minutes ago, Mighty Motif Max said:

A friend of my family has been trying to sell their M3 for over 15 years. They had a buyer and then the 2008 recession hit and the person backed out. Since then they've tried selling it a few times off and on, even dropping the price to free, but to no avail. Not much of a market apparently up north.

Cross the border and they could sell it for $500 within 24-48 hours.

Spinets are not popular with a lot of collectors or dealers.  Some people try to sell them off as a B3 but they are far from it.

"Danny, ci manchi a tutti. La E-Street Band non e' la stessa senza di te. Riposa in pace, fratello"

noblevibes.com

I would purchase an M3 in a heartbeat, except I already have a B3 and an L100P and have no real use for it.  I bought the L100P for gigging (my B3 is in pristine condition so it will never leave the house) but after a bunch of promises and about a dozen gigs my bandmates didn't want to help with the loading and unloading anymore; so it sits in my studio.  I use it a lot actually, band practices and jams in my studio. I pair it with my MS LowPro/Pro3T.  At the end of the day my Voce or Gemini Module take me to relatively the same place without the backache.

57 Hammond B3; 69 Hammond L100P; 68 Leslie 122; Kurzweil Forte7 & PC3; M-Audio Code 61; Voce V5+; Neo Vent; EV ELX112P; GSI Gemini & Burn

Delaware Dave

Exit93band