Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Musicplayer North Central get-together in Wisconsin on July 31st...

Here's how it's shaping up...PBB Paul, Phait, and several others are going to get together someplace in the greater Appleton/Green Bay area on Saturday, July 31st. Paul has a gig, so we'll be doing dinner prior to that, then going to holler "FREEBIRD" at Paul while he plays that lusty turquoise PRS of his.

For folks looking for me...I'll be checking in to the Holiday Inn Select in Appleton, Friday, July 30th...sometime in the evening.

Here's the address...

Holiday Inn Select

150 S. Nicolet Rd.

Appleton...

(920) 735-9955

I am at your mercy...so wherever you guys wish to dine and whoop it up on Saturday is fine by me. Not sure how late I'll be on Saturday, I'll be in Oshkosh at the AirVenture probably most of the day. I reckon, Paul, it oughta be someplace not too far from where you have to play.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to hijack yer thread, Ted, but is anyone available Saturday afternoon or evening in Northern Illinois? I'll be in Lake Villa on Saturday, around 4 or 5am. :freak: We should be alive by Saturday afternoon. ;) If I can't get up to see PBB Paul in Delafield, WI (1 1/2 hours from Lake Villa. :freak: ) then I'd love to meet up with anyone who'll be a little closer to Lake Co., Il.

Now back to your regularly scheduled invitation to Oshkosh/Green Bay.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived