Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Who here is completely insane?

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well, the answer to that one would certainly be a shorter list. :freak::thu:
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

You been smoking bedroom slippers again, Wewus? :D
**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Have you seen Lord of the Rings 2, where that little freak Gollum argues with himself?

Kind of like that most days.

I just read this message back to myself out loud and I deem it OK for me and myself.

It's OK to tempt fate. Just don't drop your drawers and moon her.

For me personally, I'm the first to admit that I'm completely insane. On the other hand, there are times when I'm completely insane. Having said that, and if I were to be quite candid, I am completely insane. So, for me, it's a bit of toss up really. In the end, I finally went with "yes, I'm completely insane". Go figure.

That was a warning for those of us who are voting in the US in November of a similar scenario we will be getting ourselves into when we go to the polls.

Very hard to believe that out of 300,000,000 people this is the best selection we can come up with.

That is insane no matter how you spin it.

Originally posted by Anomaly:

That was a warning for those of us who are voting in the US in November of a similar scenario we will be getting ourselves into when we go to the polls.

Very hard to believe that out of 300,000,000 people this is the best selection we can come up with.

That is insane no matter how you spin it.

:idea:

Originally posted by fantasticsound:

You posted pics of most of your kids, YaCa! There's no question you should've chosen both!

Dam....i asked for that one :freak:

Well insane as in numb nuts is more me (not that i have nuts though that is!) :D ...have to be in this day and age in London!

The pics were btw, of all the kids i have...total 5. :D Mad init, should have been committed after 1!

I am an optometrist. I spend all day asking, "which is better 1 or 2?" I have to be completely insane to do that for the last 27 years.

Regards,

Doc

BTW, always choose 2. It will drive your eye doctor crazy for sure.

KB Gunn

....government is a necessary evil, but it is dangerous nonetheless ... somewhat like a drug. Just as a drug that in the proper dosage can save your life, an overdose of government can be fatal.

-Neal Boortz

Archived