Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NFL 2022-2023 Thread

1 hour ago, bill5 said:

Things aint looking good for the Bills so far. They are fortunate it's only 17-7 at the half.

Not fortunate enough. :Python:

KC probably just got real nervous.  Not only does Cincy know how to beat them, but Mahomes may not be 100%. :idk:

dB

• Haha 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Bengals were just too physical with their rushing attack, and their D was nails.  

Bills really missed Von Miller today.

The AFC Championship game will tell whether the Bengals D really is that good now or they just overachieved.  I'm guessing more of the former, given their previous wins over the Bills and Chiefs.

41 minutes ago, bill5 said:

Looks like a dog fight with 49ers vs Cowboys...

The Bums have already turned the ball over twice. Hopefully, the 49ers will open up that whoop azz in the 2nd half.😎

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

DAK is an over paid under achieving example of what JERRY JONES has as QB.😄

DAK is making an extra effort to LOSE. His last pass was almost a pic SIX

Turn off the LIGHTS the Party's over (Remembering Dandy Don)

I HATE DALLAS

• Love 1

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

1 hour ago, GovernorSilver said:

Bum's Pollard is out for the rest of the game.    And their kicker Maher still has the yips.

Niners can just play conservative football and win if they want.

The 49ers cannot play it conservative at all, they must mix it up.

4 minutes ago, GovernorSilver said:

It's as if Dak forgot he need to pass for a touchdown, not a first down.

DAK is not worth the $$$$$$ Jerry pays him. Its a good thing Dallas LOST. If they had to play the Eagles next week, it might be 40-0 at the half.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

5 minutes ago, MikeT156 said:

DAK is not worth the $$$$$$ Jerry pays him. Its a good thing Dallas LOST. If they had to play the Eagles next week, it might be 40-0 at the half.

They need to move on from him big time. Prescott = Jimmy G = Ryan (before this year) = Goff etc. Good/not great QBs (at best) who can't take the next step into greatness. They need to give Rush a shot and/or draft someone else. 

9 minutes ago, Dave Bryce said:

:yeahthat:

WTF…seriously. :roll:

SF/PHL.  As it should be. :thu:

dB

Exactly.  Two points:

1. Dak was Dak and could not perform up to his pay grade as has been demonstrated for the last 7 years.  He needs to be jettisoned for some Cosmic Debris (see point 2).

2. The Frank Zappa Cosmic Debris Theorem applies here:  "The price of Cowboy NFL Beef has just gone up and Jerry Jones' old lady has just gone down".

• Haha 1

J  a  z  z   P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

6 minutes ago, GovernorSilver said:

Jerrah will probably end up like Al Davis.    Big Al spent his final years making some curious decisions like drafting Jamarcus Russell.

I think Jerry should hire Tom Cable as head coach, if Tom is still alive.   Or even if he isn't. 

Tom could at least strangle players who don't fall into line.

--

Yamaha C7D

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

Bengals vs Bills game. WOW, I thought it would be a close game. I never expect it. It was 14-0 before the Bills knew what hit them.

I sure hope that Mahomes heals up for next weeks game. I'd hate to see them lose a game because he's hurt.

Eagle fly next weekend

😍

• Like 1

Bengals brought that Black-and-Blue Division physicality with them, as well as the chip on their shoulder over the neutral site thing to push the Bills around.  Being a road team doesn't bother them as much as Mahome's ankle will bother the Chiefs at home.

Eagles D is also pretty good, so the NFCC could be another defensive struggle, with one or two big plays to decide the game.

Here's my Tribute to the Cowboys (and to Skip Bayless as his team), who should pack it in and spend the rest of the times of their lives saying, "Yes", to Martini and Rossi on the rocks:

--

Yamaha C7D

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

1 hour ago, MikeT156 said:

DAK is not worth the $$$$$$ Jerry pays him.

Cowbums owner Jerrah Jones can try to find another team to take QB Dak Prescott off his hands. Another option would be to buy out his contract.

The Cowbums could try to acquire QB Baker Mayfield or let QB Cooper Rush lead the team until he becomes the franchise QB or they draft one.

Meanwhile, QB Dak Prescott would be a perfect fit for teams like the Texans, Titans, Jets or Falcons. 😎

• Like 1

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

1 hour ago, GovernorSilver said:

Before Jerrah can hire a new head coach, he has to fire his current one.

Which would be a mistake IMO. Their problem isn't coaching. It's needing a top QB. Not saying everything is Prescott's fault, but they have a good D, great players at skill positions, a top QB would make the diff here.

7 minutes ago, ProfD said:

Cowbums owner Jerrah Jones can try to find another team to take QB Dak Prescott off his hands. Another option would be to buy out his contract.

The Cowbums could try to acquire QB Baker Mayfield or let QB Cooper Rush lead the team until he becomes the franchise QB or they draft one.

Meanwhile, QB Dak Prescott would be a perfect fit for teams like the Texans, Titans, Jets or Falcons. 😎

Basically nobody would want him so that's so not happening

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bill5 said:

Which would be a mistake IMO. Their problem isn't coaching. It's needing a top QB. Not saying everything is Prescott's fault, but they have a good D, great players at skill positions, a top QB would make the diff here.

JazzPiano started that discussion about how Jerry should hire Tom Cable.

You can have that discussion with him.    I have no interest in participating in that, and you can't expect me to explain his reasoning.

7 minutes ago, bill5 said:

Basically nobody would want him so that's so not happening

QB Dak Prescott is better than the incumbent QB on the teams I mentioned and a few I didn't list (Panthers, Colts, Giants,  Commanders). 

I've seen several average QBs move around the league for years. There's always a desperate team that will give them a shot.😎

• Like 1

PD

But "better than what we have now" isn't simply what QB hungry teams are looking for. They're looking for an elite or at least upper-tier QB, or at least one with the upside to become one. Prescott has made it clear he isn't it. And IMO he is not better than D Jones or Heinike even, yet far more expensive. And the Texans will be (they hope) drafting their QB of the future in April, as will the Colts...possibly even the Panthers. I don't know what Prescott's contract situation is, but in general IMO their best bet is to give Rush a shot and either cut Prescott outright or tolerate his contact for as long as need be.