Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Official NFL 2022-2023 Thread

Chargers and Ravens in a tug of war over Rams QB coach Zac Robinson.  Not a surprise from the Chargers side due to Staley's history with Robinson.    

From the Ravens side, after Roman's resignation (forced or not), I guess they think he can work with Lamar. 

With so many OC openings all of a sudden, there'll be a bunch more tug-o-wars.  

I know no one can afford Romo, he makes way more as commentator then he could as a coach. He would make hella defensive coordinator. What DC? He calls the play coming almost 90% of the time, imagine trying scheme against him. Of course he could probably a pretty good OC also. It's outside the box, but that's where I live.

Jennifer S.

2 hours ago, surfergirl said:

I know no one can afford Romo... He would make hella defensive coordinator. What DC? He calls the play coming almost 90% of the time, imagine trying scheme against him. Of course he could probably a pretty good OC also.

I have no proof but I think the suits asked Romo to scale back on calling out the plays on both sides of the ball before they run it.🤣

Now, Romo will mention what he likes or doesn't like about a formation without giving too much away before the team runs it. Then, he'll break down why the play did or didn’t work. Brilliant. 

Romo definite knows football and would be a good coach. We'll never know because he makes a lot more dough wearing a headset.😁😎

• Like 1

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

15 hours ago, bill5 said:

??

My lips are sealed. He's dead.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

I don't have the benefit of watching live games on TV, I gave up cable TV 15 years ago, it got WAY too expensive for me and the only thing I watched was football. I was burned out on sitcoms, game shows and FAKE NEWS. So I dropped it$$$$. I know people that spend 150 to 250 a month on cable TV. ME? I watch the highlights. They're free on youtube, at least for now.

Yamaha Motif ES8, Alesis Ion, Prophet 5 Rev 3.2, 1979 Rhodes Mark 1 Suitcase 73 Piano, Arp Odyssey Md III, Roland R-70 Drum Machine, Digitech Vocalist Live Pro. Roland Boss Chorus Ensemble CE-1.

i don't have a TV, I use my computer. I am not in the financial position to buy anything, I'm living on SS and its not a living, it is hardly existence.

I watched Skip and Shannon review the Dallas-49er game. Shannon is predicting the 49ers 23-20 over Dallas. The program was so long winded I could not get a final score from Skip and gave up. Of course he is taking Dallas. 🤢

I HATE Dallas.

lol - I'm no Dallas fan either, so watch them pull an upset. Really IMO the Cowboys, Giants, and Jags don't belong as title contenders, but again in the playoffs anything can happen. Just hope for good games - not just close but little in the way of bad ref calls, stupid turnovers etc.

Jags odds of winning the game went up with Mahomes hobbled. Of course they have to keep the Chiefs from scoring.😁😎

• Like 1

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Chiefs played like a team with playoff experience. Jags showed up but they have some work to do. It was still a good game.😎

• Like 1

PD

Henne saved them.   Marched down the field taking time out of the half and made it look easy.   He's probably better than Brady these days.

Hopefully he has some bonus clauses in his contract and cashed in on a few extra mill today.

J  a  z  z   P i a n o 8 8

--

Yamaha C7D

Montage M8x | CP300 | CP4 | SK1-73 | OB6 | Seven

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

11 minutes ago, JazzPiano88 said:

Henne saved them.   Marched down the field taking time out of the half and made it look easy.  

Great work. He did exactly what a veteran backup QB is supposed to do when pressed into service. 😎

• Like 1

PD

3 minutes ago, bill5 said:

NY vs PHI is ugly early and IMO already done. Oh well

Bill !!!   Spoilers!.   Please wait until the game is over!

I'm here discussing KC JAG and ready to queue up the NY game and here you are.

--

Yamaha C7D

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

1 minute ago, bill5 said:

Sorry, how was I supposed to know you didn't turn on the game (which is already in the 2Q) yet?

You weren't supposed to know :)

I record them to watch without commercial (by about an hour) and try to avoid most media that would report on them midway.  Impossible during regular season unless I cross my eyes and avoid the crawler.

--

Yamaha C7D

K8.2 | 3300 | CPSv.3

Last night, the Giants played like the team that didn't belong in the playoffs.

Last week's performance had talking heads clamoring for QB Daniel Jones to get a new contract with the G-Men. He played like his usual self yesterday.  Maybe his stock came back down to Earth. 

The Eagles played the way they have all season long. They should match-up well against whoever lands in the NFC championship. 😎

• Like 3

PD

Yeah they totally reverted to the old Giants. Jones was terrible, repeatedly whiffing even on wide open guys. IMO the Giants should not give him a big contract, if any at all; he had his career year. But even if he hadn't been bad last night, they weren't going to win. The Eagles were too much. 

mingle philadelphia eagles GIF

Philly’s O was fired up, and looked to have returned to mid-season form…but the D was positively scary.  Can’t wait for next week - either potential opponent should provide quite the spectacle. 😎

Both games today should be barn burners. Psyched…

I love playoff football. 🥰🥳🙌🏻🍻

• Like 1

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

3 hours ago, Dave Bryce said:

Both games today should be barn burners. Psyched…

Yep. I just hope the 49ers beat the Cowbums like they stole something 🤣😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1

PD

The Bills seem to be hungover from the Dolphins game. Injuries piling up now.

The Bengals came out swinging and haven't run out of gas on either side of the ball.

A Bengals/Chiefs AFC championship rematch should be a good one. Chiefs will win it this time.😁😎

• Like 1

PD