Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Roli Seaboard, something coming ?

Yeah, looks like they are going to give it a go again.  

They have plenty of user feedback on the ridiculously pricey and affordable models.

Maybe they have something that plays well but is priced somewhere in the middle.  

We shall see. 

• Like 1

Yamaha CP88, Casio PX-560

Roli is like that sexy friend you dated for a summer in high school, but every few years tries to reconnect with you on Facebook to try to get you to buy into a multilevel marketing scheme. I love my Seaboard Block, but a lot of the moves they've made in the last couple of years (and what I've heard about the inner workings of the company) have left a bad taste in my mouth. Let's see what they're up to this time...

• Like 2

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.

1 hour ago, SamuelBLupowitz said:

Roli is like that sexy friend you dated for a summer in high school, but every few years tries to reconnect with you on Facebook to try to get you to buy into a multilevel marketing scheme.

If this musician thing doesn't work out, you have a promising career as a writer :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Anderton said:

If this musician thing doesn't work out, you have a promising career as a writer :)

My English Major at work. I chose not to go to school for music, you see; I wanted to focus on my other non-lucrative creative talents. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Samuel B. Lupowitz

Musician. Songwriter. Food Enthusiast. Bad Pun Aficionado.