Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Going to see The Devon Allman Poject.

surfergirl

Donovan Frankenreiter is appearing also. I didn't know who he was until my mother told me. I found this article about him and other surfer/musicians. 

https://easyreadernews.com/surf-and-sound-surfers-rob-muchado-donovan-frankenreiter-latch-key-kid-and-tim-curran-on-how-music-flows-from-life-at-the-beach/

• Like 1

Jennifer S.

• 2 weeks later...

trying to find out what is going on with Duane Betts but can't find any info. He is being replaced by Luther Dickenson (North Mississippi All Stars), who is himself a very accomplished bad ass guitar player. (I saw him on two different occasions touring with The Black Crowes) Best I can tell, all Allman Betts Band shows are now Devon Allman Band shows for the foreseeable future.  Hoping and praying that Duane doesn't have the same problems his father had. 

• Like 1
:nopity:

• 3 weeks later...

following up on my previous post, looks like Allman/Betts Band is taking a break for a minute, but that everyone is physically OK. 

FaceBook page says they have had enough for a while, who knows what the back story is. 

Devon Allman Band is touring, and I just read that Duane Betts is scheduled to play at the Peach Music Festival this summer

https://thepeachmusicfestival.com

:nopity:

8 hours ago, surfergirl said:

I just checked to be sure their April fools day concert in Honolulu is still on, it is. Have all my shots, got my mask and I'm ready to go.

Glad to hear it!

• Like 1

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _