Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

My new book "Abandoned Planes Trains & Automobiles" !

Hey, I just wanted to share that my new book, "Abandoned Planes Trains and Automobiles" is going to be released soon. I am super proud of how this one came out. Not only the photos, but also the writing, which I think is more vibrant and personal!

51559061650_f9600797fe_c.jpg

"Abandoned Planes Trains and Automobiles: California Revealed" is an unforgettable nocturnal journey through secret locations hidden in the deserts of California. California has more than its share of abandoned planes, trains, and automobiles. Famous for its aviation and aerospace, the completion of the First Transcontinental Railroad, and car culture, California has long been at the forefront of transportation. Wander with Ken through rarely seen locations as he illuminates these forgotten scenes with light, creating haunting dreamlike exposures of several minutes or more. Immerse yourself in the experiences and adventures. Discover precisely how these night photos are created. If you are a fan of creative photography, transportation history, or vivid travel stories, this exploration of California's abandoned planes, trains, and automobiles is for you.

51557343882_66371419b5_c.jpg

More information about this book as well as my second book.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. This one really did take a lot of work, although it was also a lot of fun. I am super proud of the writing. It still incorporates history, but also personal stories, a more vibrant approach, and I sneak in a bunch of stuff that might be of interest to people who love night photography as well.