Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Split Zones to Left and Right Out

I just love my NujmaCompact 2X!

I play gigs by splitting the keyboard and playing left hand bass, right hand piano.

Is there anyway to modify the keyboard so the left out is the base (Zona A) and the right out is the piano (Zone B)?

The problem is the EQ. I need to EQ these instruments independently.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can use the MIDI zoning functions to grab one of your sounds from some other device (like an iPhone/iPad if you have one--preferably one with a headphone jack--or a small sound module), and then that device will have its own output.

Maybe this is the best place for a shameless plug! Our now not-so-new new video at https://youtu.be/3ZRC3b4p4EI is a 40 minute adaptation of T. S. Eliot's "Prufrock" - check it out! And hopefully I'll have something new here this year. ;-)

In boards with only a L&R output, you typically need to pan each sound (and effects).

I remember looking at this board"s manual and being unable to find the pan function.

Very annoying!

I would do as AnotherScott suggests.

Hope you get a solution that works for you.

Kurzweil PC3x

Technics SX-P50

Korg X3