Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Nord theme song

Now Nord has on dam Funky theme song... Red Keyboard.

I can't stop listening to this video. I may be OLD AF and look like a Tasty Cake with feet, but in my head I'm hear this groove and struttin' down the sidewalk. Makes me want to blow my social security on a Nord!

[video:youtube]

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dropped in to see what was happening and I've got to say that made me smile!!!

Thanks for sharing this.

Kurzweil Forte 7, PC3, PC4, Hydrasynth, Kronos 61, UltraNova, Rhodes, Clavinet D6, MiniMoog, GSI Burn, ELX112Ps, SpaceStation, Assorted Weapons

Awesome righteous groove, impeccable players. I know it's a Nord advert, and I love mine- but can't help but wish he pulled out and used that Clav D6 & B3 only few feet away.

Chris Corso

www.chriscorso.org

Lots of stuff.

FONKY. Love it.

Any time there's a new gear acquisition on the horizon, my wife says "do you want it because it's red?" ... harkening back to my Nord Electro 3 purchase (despite having other serviceable boards in house). I'm sending her this.

I sold that E3 because the action was way too stiff for my tastes, but everything else clicked nicely.

I still consider a Nord from time to time, and now this will be playing in my head whenever I see one. Thanks guys!

I make software noises.