Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

BUTT CRACK WALLETS for NUDISTS and OTHRE NEKKID' FOLKES.

When you is nudist nekkid at the beach or really feel like "hanging on" to your wallet EVEN in the SHOWER or swimming what do you do?

WHY, get yo'sef a BUTTCRACK WALLETT.

BUTTCRACK WALLETS hold all your valuables and stay snug where the sun don' shine, when it's wet or even sloppy, "down there".

And the "BUTT CRACK wallett for nudists and othre nekkid folkes", is VERY WASHABLE and stain resistant to most but not all stains.

I will send you your VERY OWN BRAND NEW fully tested for comfort and reliability, "BUTT CRACK wallett for nudists and othre nekkid folkes" for the low low low price of thirty-nine, ninety-nine and twenty-nine, ninety-nine for shipping and hannalin'.

Also send AN ADDITIONAL thirty-nine ninety five plus four cents faux tax as an additional fee ..

send CASH ONLY to BUTT CRACK WALLETT FO' NUDISTS and othre nekkid folke" bottom town procto county forbershire wussels.. 123..4576 patent pending..

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uh, lakeside, you do realize that it says "Fully tested", don't you?

Ewww. :D

**Standard Disclaimer** Ya gotta watch da Ouizel, as he often posts complete and utter BS. In this case however, He just might be right. Eagles may soar, but Ouizels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Originally posted by Phait:

You were hoping to see a picture off a buttcrack wallet?

With NOE PICTURE to clutter up your minde, you make up your own MENTAL PICTURE of what YOUR mindes eye sees concerning the patented BUTT CRACK WALLETTS now in real Giraffe,rhino and oppossum skin too along with the original knobbed leather for a snug fit and stain resistant washable canvas; for, well... you know.. ..

I can envision an ENTIRE beach of nudists and othre nekkid folke running around with MY BUTT CRACK WALLETS holding their valuables and faveorite photos and whatnot.

I got the idea from a wisconson football game. those cheese head hats and a fat lady. so I put two and two together and hey,hey

THE FANTASY

I hired twelve lucky ladies from the local college soccer field and together along with a few semi-deflated soccer balls an'lot of red wine we got to the bottom of what makes a really goode butt crack wallett and had many,many fine hours of rigorous testing and development and more developmental testing,then just a little more testing and then some one on one testing and develpoing with several of the more *vulpine amongst them and uh so meo fth esew ordes isl iesa ndso meo'de esew ordes ai n'tb utmo stare so there

*( it means: crotchless pantie wearer)

thanks for lettink me share..

P.S. hey MATTS does the phrase:"blowing smoke" mean anythang to you?

Frank Ranklin and the Ranktones

WARP SPEED ONLY STREAM

FRANKIE RANKLIN (Stanky Franks) <<<

Originally posted by arellspencer:

P.S. hey MATTS does the phrase:"blowing smoke" mean anythang to you?
http://w1.161.telia.com/~u16118940/031231/king2.jpg

http://www.lexam.net/peter/carnut/man.gif

What do we want? Procrastination!

When do we want it? Later!

I'll take 2 and a tub of butt paste please.

1 question though...

Do they come in skin colour or am I stuck with giraffe print and are they water proof as i wet myself alot? :D

Send them to:

Broadmoore Psychiatric High Security Hospital,

Ealing,

London

UK

and please mark it for the attention of the Nude Nun! :freak:

Thank you

:freak:

Archived