Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

More fun with Courtney

I don't know why I've appointed myself as official Courtney Love Exploit reporter, but I have a morbid fascination with her self-destruction. So, in today's news...

NEW YORK (Reuters) -- Courtney Love showed up five hours late to a New York court hearing on a reckless endangerment charge Monday, drawing a sharp rebuke from the judge, who warned the dazed-looking rocker that she narrowly missed being deemed a fugitive.

A visibly annoyed New York Criminal Court Judge Melissa Jackson admonished the 39-year-old singer that she was about to issue a bench warrant for Love's arrest for being tardy.

"I want to make it clear to you that you are supposed to be in court at 9:30, not 3 o'clock," Jackson said. "Three o'clock is not acceptable. The rule applies to you, the same as it does to everyone else."

Taking a box of cigarettes from her purse as she stood in the courtroom, and seemingly bewildered in pink spike heels, Love barely mustered an apology to the judge, replying, "Sorry."

It just keeps getting worse, doesn't it? You'd think some lackey could have at least made sure she dragged her ass to court on time. Sheesh.

- Jeff

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'll notice though that she got away with it again, with just a mumbled "Sorry..." :rolleyes:

I think a good 9 weeks of Marine boot camp would do a lot of this sloppy trash a world of good... :evil:

Botch

"Eccentric language often is symptomatic of peculiar thinking" - George Will

www.puddlestone.net

Originally posted by Botch.:

You'll notice though that she got away with it again, with just a mumbled "Sorry..." :rolleyes:

I think a good 9 weeks of Marine boot camp would do a lot of this sloppy trash a world of good... :evil:

13 weeks, not 9. But yes, someone needs to do some serious butt kicking on that girl or she's going to wake up dead one of these days.

God, remember when she was all in Versace white at the Academy Awards (Peeps vs. L Flynt) and Celebrity Skin (great tune written by B. Corrigan) had just hit the radio? She was headed up, up, up. I know she capitalized on her hubby's suicide, but it looked like she made the most of it to try to straighten out.

Now she's lookin' skankier than the autopsy photos of her OD'ed drummer. I hope someone else is looking after Francis Bean, who, the last time I saw a pic of her, was cuter than hell. She's the real tragedy here.

"For instance" is not proof.

Archived