Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Tedeschi Trucks Band postpones tour.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's really stand-up of them, taking care of band and crew; but it's too bad the tour's postponed.

I haven't caught TTB live, but I did catch DTB years ago... FANTASTIC.

Ask yourself- What Would Ren and Stimpy Do?

~ Caevan James-Michael Miller-O'Shite ~

_ ___ _ Leprechaun, Esquire _ ___ _

• 2 weeks later...
The last interview I read with Susan, she said they had enough money to cover the band's salary through March. They (Derek and Susan) have exhausted their savings and emergency funds. There have been a few recent livestreams on Nugs.net, of which any of us can see a brief clip on YouTube. These will help, but of course can't be enough. One of their 2 drummers has already left the band. Sad to say, but I don't know how much longer they can continue to support their entire band, if at all.
:nopity:

If I'm counting right looks like 46 shows now. Here is the schedule for those are fortunate to be see,them. As usual I won't be able to.

www.tedeschitrucksband.com/

:( I'm sorry, Jenny. I hope you get more and better chances in the future.

If I'm counting right looks like 46 shows now. Here is the schedule for those are fortunate to be see,them. As usual I won't be able to.

It's 25 shows, you have added the shows already scheduled for 2022. Living in Northwest Oahu certainly has some advantages, I'm sure. Seeing touring acts most likely isn't one of them.

I purchased tickets for 3 nights during early July in Frederick MD, just 30 miles north of Washington DC. I could only purchase by the carload, that's how tickets are sold.

If you have any reason to be in the DC area during that time, let me know and I'll save you a seat for one of the nights on the MPN's dime. :cool:

:nopity:

If I'm counting right looks like 46 shows now. Here is the schedule for those are fortunate to be see them. As usual I won't be able to.

Don' feel too alone in that- while we do have some opportunities to catch them on this tour, prices are a bit steep- so, Elizabeth ("Caev's Grrrl" here) and I decided not to get tickets after all.

@Doerfler, thank you for the the invite, but I have to pass.

@Caevan, I get it. The tickets are about triple what I paid for Gary Clark Jr.

We aren't completely void of concerts here I've seen the Eagles, GC jr and I took my Grandpa, a big Beach Boys fan, to see Al Jardine. I'm hoping when they build the new stadium(35000 seats)more acts will find their way here. The old stadium is unusable, and there is no venue big enough.

Jennifer S.