Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT traveling job

If I don't move soon I have to find a traveling job. I can no longer spend my days in North Dakota. Now I understand why Beret went insane in "Giants in the Earth" by O. E. Rolvaag. So, anyone know of a good traveling gig? I am a jack of all trades. Anything from drywall to auto painting to finance and accounting to computers to babysitting to driving. You name it, I've done it. Well, I've not yet been a male gigalo, but I'm not ruling anything out entirely. While I do not possess a degree in higher learning, I am highly intelligent. Just ask me (bwaaa haa haa haa). I obey every law except those I don't like and I enjoy a good cigar now and then. What else could an employer want? I could even be a good evengelist because I wanted to be a priest once, but (this is true) I snuck into the wine and got myself thrown out of alter boy practice. Man, I couldn't even make it as an alter boy. My wife keeps telling me I have all these wonderful qualities. I've decided she has rocks in her head. In fact, both my girls (daughter and wife) are quite looney. My resume is as follows: Working man, wants job. Must travel, has insanity in family background, otherwise highly reliable. Employers are encouraged to write.

Yours truly,

CWFNO

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, it sounds to me like you have all the qualifications for this job:

WANTED: Apprentice archfiend. Will train. Must be highly intelligent and a bit insane. Some travel required. Possession of good evil genius laugh (BWAAAA HAHAHAHA!) a plus. Recent exposure to plutonium irradiated rats a plus, but will provide if not. Contact: Dr. Zordok.

"Cisco Kid, was a friend of mine"

Originally posted by Tedster:

Well, it sounds to me like you have all the qualifications for this job:

WANTED: Apprentice archfiend. Will train. Must be highly intelligent and a bit insane. Some travel required. Possession of good evil genius laugh (BWAAAA HAHAHAHA!) a plus. Recent exposure to plutonium irradiated rats a plus, but will provide if not. Contact: Dr. Zordok.

Is there health and dental?

bbach

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

Best travelling job for working stiffs: Nursing.

If you have any interest in nursing you should learn the job. They are so understaffed everywhere in the U.S. that there are companies making $$$ by sending nurses on contract to the destination of choice. My cousin does this. She's lived for 6 months to a year in South Florida, California, Arizona, near her hometown in upstate New York, and elsewhere. They put her up in an apartment and pay her more than the staff nurses make. If you're interested in health care work, that's the way to go.

It's easiest to find me on Facebook. Neil Bergman

Soundclick

fntstcsnd

Archived