Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Virtual KC Holiday Hang! (s)?

I share Carlo"s sentiment. I did send invites for the new meeting to those who provided email address. For those unaware I believe if computer audio is your only option you may need to use share screen in order to share direct sound from synths and such. Much better than trying to use the microphone used for dialog. Hopefully Sam can enable share screen for us.

The reason I bring this up is I hope we can do more demos over Zoom. I often wish I could hear what people are writing about and discuss it in real time.

That said the Zoom social gatherings were very enjoyable this weekend. Thanks all!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I was still in the car, I figured I wouldn't be able to adequately hear what Carlo was demonstrating.

I've been talking with Sam about being able to do these kinds of presentations within the same Zoom hang.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI

When's the next one? Missed the first two.

I'm thinking Believe in Music (formerly NAMM) week.

"I'm so crazy, I don't know this is impossible! Hoo hoo!" - Daffy Duck

"The good news is that once you start piano you never have to worry about getting laid again. More time to practice!" - MOI