Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Favorite Synth Brand for playing

Favorite synth Brand  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite synth Brand

Look! I am sorry everyone, this is my first attempt at a poll on here. I apologize if a particular brand was not listed. Also, that I was not explicit in the title I fixed that! Forgive me, and just cut me some slack.

No, Paul, I most certainly will not cut you any slack. You're supposed to always anticipate all of our whims and whinges.

BTW, my two favorites are Kurzweil and Ensoniq.

Yes Ensoniq, their boards were what I cut my gigging teeth on. Currently most of my gear is 'other' but Korg's Vox Continental and SV1/2 are just a joy to play so I voted Korg.

Gig keys: Hammond SKpro, Korg Vox Continental, Crumar Mojo 61, Crumar Mojo Pedals

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was doing some workstation shopping a couple weeks ago. No, haven't purchased one, I started to pull the trigger and the Nautilus came out and now I'm back to wondering what 2021 may bring. But in talking to Guitar Center about workstations I said I see more Yamaha's on the used market than Korgs. GC said that's becuase we sell twice as many Yamahas.

So looking at the poll results so far I have determined a lot of you buy your gear from Guitar Center.

When I was doing some workstation shopping a couple weeks ago. No, haven't purchased one, I started to pull the trigger and the Nautilus came out and now I'm back to wondering what 2021 may bring. But in talking to Guitar Center about workstations I said I see more Yamaha's on the used market than Korgs. GC said that's becuase we sell twice as many Yamahas.

So looking at the poll results so far I have determined a lot of you buy your gear from Guitar Center.

So that"s why the salesman at GC was trying to sell me a MOTIF instead of the ION.

YAMAHA is top!