Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Stand for Viscount legend live

I have had a Viscount Legend Live for a few months now, great organ, love it. I just got the pedalboard 25 to go with it but it is really wide (about 100cm) and doesn't fit underneath any of my keyboard stands. I was hoping it would fit under the KM18810 but no, not even close.

I there an extra wide table style stand that I can use that has the required width?

I know Viscount do some special stands but they are either too expensive, non foldable or unavailable (in UK).

What I need is a KM18810 but with about 15cm more span.

Many thanks for any help

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Take a look at this one and see if it matches your requirements, it says it goes up to 101.6 cm wide. I have one and it has been a good sturdy stand with lots of knee and pedal clearance underneath.

https://www.amazon.com/Stellar-Labs-Heavy-Keyboard-555-13830/dp/B008I5QTQI/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=stellar+labs+heavy+duty&qid=1598475835&sr=8-1

Keyboards: Nord Electro 6D 73, Korg SV-1 88, Minilogue XD, Yamaha YPG-625

Bonus: Boss RC-3 Loopstation

Many thanks.

101.6cm is ok IF that is the clearance between the inside of the vertical tubes, but maybe it is the outside measurement which means the pedals wouldn't fit by a few cm. Any idea which it is?

If I remember tonight, I will see how wide it goes with a measuring tape. I would also say that it's a pretty simple design, you could probably fabricate something that adds width to it pretty easily.

Apologies for this thread slipping my mind. I measured my stand, and I just don't think it will get wide enough and retain its rock solid stability as it comes from the manufacturer. I am confident that someone could easily modify the stand to the length of their choice with a custom crossbar.

I hope you find what you're looking for!