Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

OT 4/20/2020

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaaaze, as the kids would say.

It's legal here, and folks are partaking more than ever -- like liquor stores, weed shops are considered essential businesses by the Colorado government. I haven't bothered, because I still have a lot to accomplish on a day to day basis. I refuse to toke, and edibles just trash me and make me useless for days. (Don't ask me how I know this.)

Dr. Mike Metlay (PhD in nuclear physics, golly gosh) :D

Musician, Author, Editor, Educator, Impresario, Online Radio Guy, Cut-Rate Polymath, and Kindly Pedant

Editor-in-Chief, Bjooks ~ Author of SYNTH GEMS 1

clicky!:  more about me ~ my radio station (and my fam) ~ my local tribe ~ my day job ~ my bookmy music

Blaaaze, as the kids would say.

It's legal here, and folks are partaking more than ever -- like liquor stores, weed shops are considered essential businesses by the Colorado government. I haven't bothered, because I still have a lot to accomplish on a day to day basis. I refuse to toke, and edibles just trash me and make me useless for days. (Don't ask me how I know this.)

Regular smoking is considered a high risk factor for the Covid-19 bug because of affecting the lungs, so I can"t imagine that marijuana is any different. That alone should really make people be careful.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76| Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT, Kurzweil PC4 (88)

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

Regular smoking is considered a high risk factor for the Covid-19 bug because of affecting the lungs, so I can"t imagine that marijuana is any different. That alone should really make people be careful.

I was watching Bill Maher the other night and he had Willie Nelson on. They talked for a bit about indulging in the herb. Maher said he's not smoking these days, only the edibles, due to increased risk. Willie would have none of that and his habits haven't changed a bit but he's 86 and I doubt he's in the mood to change his lifestyle now.

Mills Dude -- Lefty Hack

It's been legal up here for quite a while now.

The joke in little Bellingham is you can't walk a quarter mile in any direction and not see a Brew Pub, Coffeeshop and Weed Store. Just about true.

I keep wondering who will be first to open the first Joe's Puff and Swill. Of course with an Organic Vegan Thai Moroccan Fusion food truck out front...

It took a chunk of my life to get here and I am still not sure where "here" is.

Shoot... not since '87. Always wore contact lenses and the sh*t dried out my eyes something fierce. Never liked the buzz. Actually left a band over the other guys always "going outside" during the breaks. 4th sets were quite an experience. :rolleyes::facepalm:

~ vonnor

Gear:

Hardware: Nord Stage4, Korg Kronos 2, Novation Summit

Software: Cantabile 3, Halion Sonic 3 and assorted VST plug-ins.