Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Dexibell S7 Pro digital piano action.

pianomike

Since the new S7 pro is coming out at Namm and it is supposed to have the same action as the S9 , I was wondering how good the action is and has anyone here played the S9 and what do you think about the action ? Also does any one know if the S7 Pro will have more memory added to it so I would be able to load more piano sounds on it ? Thanks Mike

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since the new S7 pro is coming out at Namm and it is supposed to have the same action as the S9 , I was wondering how good the action is and has anyone here played the S9 and what do you think about the action ? Also does any one know if the S7 Pro will have more memory added to it so I would be able to load more piano sounds on it ? Thanks Mike

The action in the Dexibell Vivo S9 is the Fatar TP-400W.

According to a comment from Dexibell on

:

[video:youtube]

S7 PRO share same technology of actual S7 with several major improvements:

- Better Keyboard: TP 40 Graded Hammer Action Keyboard

- Professional Outputs : 2-XLR balanced + 2-¼ Jack Unbalanced

- 4 parts

- 4 pedal inputs

- 8 independent EFX (2 x each part)

- Cosmetics and wooden side panels from S9

- New Human interface derived from S9

- DC-IN with security lock

- DEXIBELL Continuous Sustain Pedal included

That's why it is still called S7 with the addition of PRO

So it looks like the Vivo S7 Pro will have the TP-GH Fatar action (found on the Doepfer LMK4/2+ ) which is better than the TP-40M action found on the Vivo S7 but not as good as the action found on the Vivo S9 (TP-400W). I don't think that the S7 Pro will have additional memory either

Thanks Jef and halhertz , it looks like they will be adding extra memory in the future so I'll probably just hang on to the S3 instead of trading it in ,just wished it had a more piano like action .

Just curious. Why does it look like they will add extra memory in the future? I have a P7, so Im personally interested.

Archived