Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

NAMM KC hang?

Dave Bryce

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry I cannot cone this year - I had a great time last year. Hope you all have a really good evening, and that my fellow pot pie club members get the opportunity to partake of another one at some point... :D
"Turn your fingers into a dust rag and keep them keys clean!" ;) Bluzeyone

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

No pics...because it didn't happen. Pretty much everybody bailed, and the few folks who did show up ended up seeing that no one was there and left. I swung by a few times myself.

The hang ended up being (R to L) me, Mike Martin, Jack Hotop, John Bowen, Jerry Kovarsky, Chris Martirano and Mark Vail - the "Old Men Of MIDI". We showed up a bit after 10, and stayed there until midnight.

Way cool to get to spend time with keyboard royalty. :cool:

http://i.imgur.com/BNxWcWh.jpg

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Way cool to get to spend time with keyboard royalty. :cool:

dB

Indeed!

That's so heavy it's a wonder the floor didn't cave in. And I'm not talking about middle age paunch. This forum continues to amaze me.

God damnit I just fired this thread up assuming it would be a Friday night thing. I missed it. Will look for some of you today on the floor, I'm heading up now.

Kawai C-60 Grand Piano : Hammond A-100 : Hammond SK2 : Yamaha CP4 : Yamaha Montage 7 : Moog Sub 37

My latest album: Funky organ, huge horn section

https://bobbycressey.bandcamp.com/album/cali-native

Looking at that picture Dave I can only imagine the heating could have been turned up a notch or two!

It nearly made me feel cold just looking at you all (not quite though, we had a 45C/113F day here on Thursday).

We had our coats on becuase we were leaving.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Unfortunately, as the hangout was switched to Thursday evening, I could not join you, a pity since that is one of my favorite things about NAMM. At any rate, here we go with the annual NAMMBulating.

NAMMbulating 2019: NAMM Convention Wanderings

NAMMaste, music fans!

I met friends, attended discussions, saw woefully little gear, and saw an inspiring presentation by photographer Neal Preston. Come along with me, won't you, to my rather short NAMMbulating experience.

http://elevenshadows.com/sss/namm2019/images-namm2019/IMG_5255.jpg

with Gus Lozada/PreSonus

NAMMbulatling 2019

God damnit I just fired this thread up assuming it would be a Friday night thing. I missed it. Will look for some of you today on the floor, I'm heading up now.

I hope it's Friday or Saturday night next year. Apparently a lot of people have difficulty attending on Thursday, myself included.

Archived