Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Happy Krampusnacht! (aka strange gig)

kelp

Who is Krampus and what is Krampusnacht, you ask?

Perhaps more strange than interesting, we've been asked to not only provide music for a local event, but provide music for a Krampus dance off! I'm expecting this to be a wonderful freak fest!

[bTW, I play with Xposed 4Heads.]

Roland Fantom 06; Yamaha P-125; QSC K10; Cubase 13 Pro; Windows 10

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without looking at your links, isn't Krampus that Austrian folk "evil Santa" character? A freak festival indeed I bet.

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

That's the dude that goes around beating the bad kids with a stick, right? He used to rent a room in my parent's basement in the off season......

:laugh::laugh: :cofee:

Yamaha: Motif XF8, MODX7, YS200, CVP-305, CLP-130, YPG-235, PSR-295, PSS-470 | Roland: Fantom 7, JV-1000

Kurzweil: PC3-76, PC4 (88) | Hammond: SK Pro 73 | Korg: Triton LE 76, N1R, X5DR | Emu: Proteus/1 | Casio: CT-370 | Novation: Launchkey 37 MK3 | Technics: WSA1R

Former: Emu Proformance Plus & Mo'Phatt, Korg Krome 61, Roland Fantom XR & JV-1010, Yamaha MX61, Behringer CAT

Assorted electric & acoustic guitars and electric basses | Roland TD-17 KVX | Alesis SamplePad Pro | Assorted organs, accordions, other instruments

That's the dude that goes around beating the bad kids with a stick, right? He used to rent a room in my parent's basement in the off season......

Sounds like my Great Grandmother.

We cried whenever my parents dropped us off to Dodo.

She was old country, black clothed/scarved Siciliano.

She had that evil smile, as soon as the door shut she just started beating us.

Nobody believed us, cause me and my brothers always beat each other up.

I still have nightmares about her.

Magnus C350 + FMR RNP + Realistic Unisphere Mic

Absolutely chaotic with horrible sound... BUT A FANTASTIC GIG! Perhaps my favorite of the year. Waiting for some pics/vids to emerge.

These people are INTO this event. As hoped, it was a freaky joy to have a bunch of Krampuses out on the dance floor!

Roland Fantom 06; Yamaha P-125; QSC K10; Cubase 13 Pro; Windows 10

Archived