Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football League/Pick 'em Tournament 2018!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Total 4 RB's on the team, 2 listed as out for this weekend. 2 other players in the lineup listed as questionable. My team is looking like it needs a M.A.S.H. unit. :facepalm:

Yeah, but Lindsay and Jones (you're welcome) are both playing great.

BTW - one of the reasons I'm starting Gordon is that it's deeply funny that both he and Jones are in our lineups in our playoff matchup (for those who don't know and are reading this thread, Dave and I traded these two at the beginning of the season).

I really had no choice. :idk::D

Get this - I'm starting both Damien Williams and Justin Jackson in one of my other leagues. Also a Semi Final match.

If nothing else, should make for an entertaining game tonight. :w00t::eek:

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

Total 4 RB's on the team, 2 listed as out for this weekend. 2 other players in the lineup listed as questionable. My team is looking like it needs a M.A.S.H. unit. :facepalm:

Now OBJ is out, and I picked up Kerryon Johnson as insurance and he is now listed as out. Gonna take a miracle... :)

:nopity:

I do think my chances are good with McCafferey being basically the Carolina offense, and the freak Barkley being what I hoped hed be.
They're both awesome. Like I said - I'm thinking it's your year to get your forum title modified....:w00t:

...or not... :eek::facepalm:

Just goes to show you, nobody knows anything. ;)

As the saying goes: that's why they play the games. :idk::idea:

dB

Should be funny, if nothing else. We're both limping in with banged up rosters, both having to start guys whose names we didn't really know at the beginning of the year - in Brian's case, TWO players with Samuel in their last name. :idk::D

I love that the projections basically have us at 50/50 to win. :cool:

dB

We're both limping in with banged up rosters,
of course I'm playing for 3rd place, but I just got this message from Yahoo Sports

"Too many IR listed. (Error #161)"

never saw that one before. Talk about a banged up roster. :eek:

:nopity:

Another fun season of Fantasy Football. Thanks to all who participated.

Congrats to our 2018 champion dB. Job well done. :thu::cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• 2 weeks later...
Pick 'Em league still going on. I really suck at pick 'em, but I'm not in last place. :)

Amazing (maybe not) that everyone playing has a losing record. :idk

Yeah, I was rolling up until midway through the season. Then, my picks went sideways.

During the 1st round of playoffs this past weekend, Imissed one pick and went 0-3 on the rest. :confused:

Nonetheless, I still have a blast playing our football related games. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

Could be worse - we could be playing for $. :eek:

dB

It's not too late :D . But yeah, with the point spread in play it's almost like tossing a coin. In fact I'll bet some have a better chance at hitting the post/crossbar than picking the right teams.

Archived