Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

KC Fantasy Football League/Pick 'em Tournament 2018!

Dave Bryce

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one was more surprised than me that I won. :idea:

Especially after I let Cam go early in the season when he was struggling and I gave up on him and you picked him up and then he did great. :facepalm:

That being said, game on. :w00t:

:nopity:

Um...KCFFL means...?

Keyboard Corner Fantasy Football League. :idea::rawk:

dB

I got the KC part, but Google insisted that FFL was Federal Firearms License, which kinda left me wondering if I had wandered onto the wrong kind of site by accident...

Grey

EDIT: I am Sports Impared, meaning that in my view the only excuse for sports is the cheerleading squad. With that in mind, I'll bow out and leave you folks to your mucho macho machinations.

I'm not interested in someone's ability to program. I'm interested in their ability to compose and play.

• 1 month later...

Okay, so we're gonna lose a team owner. :idk:

One of our previous players is not going to be able to join us this year, so there is a spot available in the league. If you're interested in playing with us (twelve teams, no $), drop me a PM.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• 1 month later...
Okay, so we're gonna lose a team owner. :idk:

One of our previous players is not going to be able to join us this year, so there is a spot available in the league. If you're interested in playing with us (twelve teams, no $), drop me a PM.

Still need one more player...

dB

I surely hope someone steps up to the plate and adds the 12th team we need.

If you are a football fan and/or on the fence about it, please believe it is fun. Join up today. :cool:

PD

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return."--E. Ahbez "Nature Boy"

• 4 weeks later...

Just saw who dropped out.

I will be on the road for 7 hours on Sunday. If I get out the door at 5AM (likely) and don't run into any problems (not likely) I'll be able to draft from the hotel lobby at my destination. If I don't make it I'll have to live with the team auto draft gives me.

:nopity:

I will be on the road for 7 hours on Sunday. If I get out the door at 5AM (likely) and don't run into any problems (not likely) I'll be able to draft from the hotel lobby at my destination. If I don't make it I'll have to live with the team auto draft gives me.

You can set your draft order, and omit players you don't want...

...although Kanker won it all one year with autodraft and never touched his team. It was the year Peyton did all the PEDs...ummm, I mean had suuuuch a miraculous year in Denver, and he had Peyton.

dB

Archived