Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Ken Rich needs techs!

Dave Bryce

The great and powerful Ken Rich is looking for help. He has too much work and not enough hands.

Here's the thing: brother Ken is one of the industry's icons, and his clients are among the best. Consequently, he's kind of demanding when it comes to people working in his shop. He's not looking for someone he needs to nursemaid - he needs someone who can hit the ground running, and handle a fast-paced environment.

For the right person, this is a dream job. Ken is the best, his shop is filled with the most incredible collection of gear (mostly vintage) that you ever wanna see...and this stuff is only gonna keep breaking as time passes, so there's almost certainly gonna be a constant stream of work; plus, there are some seriously fun people who patronize that shop.

If you're interested, or know someone who would be interested and up to this and you want an introduction, feel free to drop me a PM. You can also email him at richsounds1@gmail.com.

dB

:snax:

:keys:==> David Bryce Music • Funky Young Monks <==:rawk:

Professional Affiliations: Royer LabsMusic Player Network

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That does sound like the dream job! Wish I was in a position to take it.

Hammond: L111, M100, M3, BC, CV, Franken CV, A100, D152, C3, B3

Leslie: 710, 760, 51C, 147, 145, 122, 22H, 31H

Yamaha: CP4, DGX-620, DX7II-FD-E!, PF85, DX9

Roland: VR-09, RD-800

Years ago I met him a few times... ah, my foggy recall.

He is a great guy, but I agree, he is likely of exacting nature, not unlike yours truly.

I would love to work for him, but have no such ability . If able to, hit him up, for sure.

Last year, I called Ken and GAVE him my A 100 . There was little wrong with it, just not played for a long while.

You don't have ideas, ideas have you

We see the world, not as it is, but as we are. "One mans food is another mans poison". I defend your right to speak hate. Tolerance to a point, not agreement

Archived