Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Upcoming Concerts?

Delta

For me in the next couple of months in my area, booked:

Pat Travers- Ormond Beach

Santana- Orlando

Roger Daltery- St. Augustine

How about ya'll? You're never too old to rock!

By the way, 47 years ago, Jimi died. Way too young.

"Let me stand next to your fire!", Jimi Hendrix

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Los Lobos is coming to town and I really wanted to see them. However, the seats sold out long ago. They still run the ads as though you could still get in LOL! I tried to book seats and they were pretty much sold out the day after they came up and this was at least 2 months ago! The few seats that were available were the lousy ones and the prices were doubled. Anyway, the moral of this story is follow the tour schedules for the bands you want to see and get tickets early when they come up... :cool:
Take care, Larryz

We're looking forward to two nights of King Crimson at the end of October - we have 3rd Row seats for the first night, 2nd row for the second. Then John McLaughlin's Farewell tour in November.

Saw Sigur Ros back in May, Dead & Co. in June, that's pretty much my concert list for the year, but I'm happy.

"Monsters are real, and Ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win." Stephen King

http://www.novparolo.com

https://thewinstonpsmithproject.bandcamp.com

I'm hoping to get to Progstock next month. Primarily to see Glass Hammer, Circuline, and Dave Kerzner; Aisles , Karmakanic & The Tangent should be good, too. It's a shame that Echolyn's keyboard player broke his hadn and they had to back out.

King Crimson would be great, too, but I only have so many "get out of jail free & see a show" cards, and I'm using it on a 3 day fest. Add to it that it's right near my wife's birthday, and it's pretty much of a no-go.

District 97 and Dave Kirzner announced they're coming to Baltimore next month, too - on my wife's actual birthday. so.... no. At least I'll get to see Dave at Progstock.

Marillion will soon be announcing some US dates in February. I' will most likely get to at least one of them, if they are nearby.

I can't make this Saturday's show, but I need to see Novparolo sometime soon.

"Am I enough of a freak to be worth paying to see?"- Separated Out (Marillion)

NEW band Old band

My current situation makes itimpossible to get out and go to any concerts anyway, which is good 'cause I don't see much coming up that I could afford anyway.

McCartney's booked for the new Little Caesar's arena this October, can't think of the date, and Bob Seger is having a "farewell" concert at the closing Palace of Auburn hills tonight. I hear it's a sellout anyway, so it's just as well.

The "Farewell" is for The Palace and NOT Seger by the way. Was for years the site of all the Detroit Piston's home games and also host to a lot of concerts over the years too. Since the Piston's are also going to start playing at he new hockey arena downtown Detroit, the owners opted out of keeping the place going as a multi-use venue.

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

[font:Comic Sans MS]Haven't gone to a concert all year...but I might be seeing 2 next Saturday. Zola Jesus is in town, as are Bent Knee. Zola takes the stage at the venue she's playing about 10-ish, whereas BK don't hit their stage until 12:45 AM. The 2 venues are about 6 miles apart, tops, so it just might be doable. [/font]

BENT KNEE? (snicker) Haven't we been hearing TOO MUCH about that crap already? ;)

But seriously.....6 miles is nothing distance-wise. You should be able to make it. So good luck, and have a good time. :)

Whitefang

I started out with NOTHING...and I still have most of it left!

Joe Bonamassa returning to Roanoke Va in 2018

I saw Joe earlier this year in Jacksonville. He's a very talented man. He had a great band with him. They started with an acoustic set which seems to be a trend. A great show overall.

"Let me stand next to your fire!", Jimi Hendrix

Finally found Tokyo listings

I probably can`t go to these-either because they are sold out or REALLY expensive, or both. Or in one or two cases, I missed it.

The Doobie Bros with Derek Trucks band were here last weekend.

Larry Carlton is in town, he`ll be performing with keyboardist Bill LaBounty

and with Robben Ford next month.

Bobby Caldwell on Oct. 23rd.

Ry Cooder and Nick Lowe Nov. 9-11

Franz Ferdinand Nov. 9th

Ron Carter on Oct. 4th

Carlton & Ford Oct. 10-11

The Rippingtons Oct. 14-17

Basia (I would go for that one) Oct. 15-18

Cheryl Bentyne from Manhattan Transfer Oct. 22-24

Chicago-yes, THAT Chicago-was here on Sept. 15th.

Same old surprises, brand new cliches-

Skipsounds on Soundclick:

www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandid=602491

Archived