Please note: You can easily log in to MPN using your Facebook account!

Rollin' to the Bay Area

Gotta go to Alameda & check on equipment, maintenance subcontractors & other vendors this coming week.

I'll be driving a piece of equipment up there on Tuesday & flying back on Thursday evening if all goes well, Friday if not.

I'll be near the Alameda Naval Station.

Anything close worth checking out, time allowing?

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tedster:

Make sure you take that flattop and find a dock out on the bay and sing one for old Otis Redding... :D

Yeah Ted, I thought about taking one of the boxes along. If I were driving both ways it would be a done deal. As it is I have to fly back so all my babies are going to stay home.

Man, I'm gonna miss them.

Our Joint

"When you come slam bang up against trouble, it never looks half as bad if you face up to it." The Duke...

My buddy actually lives in a house boat on the dock that Otis wrote that song, it's listed within a rock history book. The dock is Waldo Point in Sausalito. I was just there last week, he recently just put it up for sale since he purchased a house up on the hill. We had many a party on that thing so we sent it off with one final shin dig....can you say "over served"..
overheard street personality on Venice Beach "Man, that Bullshit is Bulllshhittt...."

Archived